•春•

I was originally going to put alternate between nj and jin gifs but turns out wattpad hates them so

○•●•○•●•○

Taehyung loves playing piano- no that's too basic, literally everyone I went to school with learnt piano and I don't want Taehyung to be basic. Maybe he wanted to be a pianist when he was younger but there was some traumatic experience involved- no. Maybe he was born a piano when he was younger-

What?

Namjoon groaned and slumped on his plain white desk that he had originally bought because of how simplistic and neat it was but right now, it was anything but, with pieces of paper in various degrees of usage and condition strewn all over the surface and surrounding the plain black laptop with its screen open and showing the empty Word document. Well, there was one sentence written on it and that one sentence was barely five words long.

A few crumpled-up paper balls fell off the table to join their other fallen comrades as Namjoon stretched out his arm on his desk to reach for a new pen when he realised the one he was holding had run out of ink, and he held the new pen onto the thin white paper of his notebook, screaming mentally as he couldn't think of anything to write.

He had recently gone to Lotte Concert Hall, as a famous pianist was playing that day and Namjoon had been a fan of his for a long time, so he was riding the high from the inspiration his visit provided him with, even though it had already been a week since the performance.

The alpha was restless, as one would be after being on a strict diet regime of caffeine, energy bars and ramen. And while he had progressed story-wise, he wanted Taehyung to have some sort of special connection to the missing pianist in his book. The plot was that Taehyung wasn't too bothered about another person missing until the pianist's manager tells him that he's actually the famous pianist and Taehyung's interest is immediately piqued.

But why? That was the question Namjoon had struggled to answer for a few days now, he wanted the motive behind Taehyung's sudden attention to be something unexpected, not like some 'oh he's just a huge fan of the pianist' or anything of that sort.

He looked up at the ceiling, at the spinning ceiling fan and let himself fall into its hypnotising whirling for a few minutes before letting out a groan and finally getting up from his chair, stretching out before making his way to the window that looked out onto the metropolitan skyscrapers of Seoul, now dotted with blotches of pink from the March cherry blossoms blooming, signalling the end of winter and the start of spring.

It was an idyllic sight to behold.

Kim Namjoon, this will not do, you have spent the first week of spring indoors, is this how you want to spend your year, your new beginnings? You want to spend it cooped up inside your dingy little apartment drinking coffee from vending machines? Why not go outside and get some actual coffee? You're wasting this beautiful spring day away.