•秋•

Good news i finally found a good namjoon gif look at those dimples

○•●•○•●•○

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"It's your favourite alpha's birthday today."

Seokjin's big soft brown eyes widened in surprise. "Really? Why didn't you tell me sooner, I would have bought something for you?"

"Well you can start, by making me my favourite medium, half-sweet, no-fat iced Caramel Latte with an extra shot." Namjoon said, smiling as Seokjin scoffed and hit him on the shoulder playfully. And also, because my birthday was yesterday but I was too busy writing to come here.

"You know, I never asked how old you were, I only know that I'm older than you," Seokjin said, back facing Namjoon as he skilfully prepared the alpha's order, having now memorised it to heart.

"Well, I'm twenty-three now," Namjoon replied as the omega suddenly stopped in his steps.

"So I'm literally two years older than you and you still don't call me hyung? Where is the respect in this generation?" Seokjin joked, "Also, where were you these few days? I haven't seen you around."

Aw, did he miss me?

"I was busy, my editor's pressuring me to write like, two new chapters every week so I've been staying home rushing. I only just submitted my draft today so I get some free time," Namjoon explained, leaning on the counter and playing with the strap on his sling on.

"You didn't even step out of your flat once?" Seokjin asked, a knowing smile on his face, sighing. "It's your big day, Kim Namjoon, you should spend it better."

"Well, if I don't meet the deadline it would literally be my last birthday."

"That's hyung to you."

"That's daddy to you."

The tips of Seokjin's ears went a bright pink, and even though Namjoon couldn't see his face he could tell the omega was blushing very heavily right now but he didn't say anything, instead just turning around when he was done, smiling, "Here you go, I drew you a little coffee heart on it for your special day."

"Aw, it's really cute, thank you." Namjoon said, admiring the adorable heart set in foam on the latte.

"It's not... iced though. Hope you don't mind." Seokjin said, "It's chilly out anyway, wouldn't be good to have cold drinks now."

"It's alright, it was made with love and that's all that matters," Namjoon said, taking a sip of the steaming hot drink and feeling the foam cling onto his upper lip, giving him a nice foam moustache, which he promptly wiped off as Seokjin giggled.