•夏•

"One medium, half-sweet, no-fat Caramel Latte with an extra shot for a Mr

"One medium, half-sweet, no-fat Caramel Latte with an extra shot for a Mr... Kim Namjoon." The omega said, sweat dripping from the side of his soft, perfect face but he wiped it away as Namjoon walked to the counter, still needing to duck under the potted plants.

"Thank you- are you okay?" Namjoon asked upon noticing the feverish expression of the omega, who was looking rather feverish and dazed. "Earth to Seokjin."

"H-huh? Yea, I'm okay, it's just... really hot. Like, really hot. If you haven't noticed, this stupid fucking place doesn't have air conditioning and there's so many plants that  it's really humid and the electric fans on the ceiling are barely giving me relief, not to mention this stupid uniform." Seokjin spat out, "And since it's so hot everyone and their grandmother and great-aunt wants a fucking iced drink and the ice has already run out and now I have to turn away potential customers who may or may not bitch about how 'we're a café and we should have the equipment and supplies to run this establishment, I want to speak to your manager,' and I have to explain to them that literally everyone on this block has the same idea as them and they just came too fucking late."

"Sounds... like a crazy shift," Namjoon said, eyebrows frowning with concern. The omega rarely swore and even on his worst days, he was always cheerful and loved to tell jokes, well, he was also extremely shy but once Namjoon got past his quiet side it was revealed that there was actually a witty, funny omega underneath.

He wanted to tell him to take a short break and go outside even though it was equally as hot but at least it wasn't humid, but at that moment two customers walked through the door and he heard Seokjin swear under his breath before putting his best customer service smile, accompanied by tiny beads of sweat dotting his forehead. So Namjoon just walked to the side and sat down in one of the dark wooden chairs, sipping the (unfortunately no ice) drink, happy that Seokjin seemed to brighten up when he realised it was him before telling him they had run out of ice so he couldn't prepare his drink exactly today.

Namjoon didn't mind, he had come into the shop once about two months ago when Seokjin was off shift and the barista there was rather unimpressed with his order. Thankfully, the next time he came into the shop, it was his beautiful, sweet, gorgeous angel Seokjin and the alpha had enthusiastically informed him of the story and that the coffee the omega was far superior, to which Seokjin had promptly laughed and agreed with.

"Of course, it's good, I'm Kim Seokjin and coffee practically runs through my body instead of blood."

"Is that why you're out of this world?"

The omega blushed, but kept his cool, "I'm actually allergic to garlic. Fun fact."

"Really?" Namjoon asked, a list of delicious foods that contained garlic running through his head. "That must be sad. I suppose you never age as well as being nocturnal."

"Well, people sometimes ask for my ID at restaurants and I've been told by my ex-classmates that I look as though I haven't aged a day since graduation. And I do like to sleep later than normal, just saying." Seokjin said calmly before suddenly giggling. "And you know what a vampire's favourite drink is?"