•冬•

He babie

He babie.

○•●•○•●•○

"Guess what?" Seokjin exclaimed excitedly as his favourite alpha walked in, looking all tall and handsome as usual, he had exciting news to tell him and he had been anticipating the alpha's return to this hellhole of a café that he had been forced to work in for a year now.

"What?" Namjoon asked, voice muffled through the grey scarf bundled around his neck and mouth, looking like a gigantic teddy bear that the omega wanted to kiss and hug and cuddle with but he calmed himself down.

Calm down, calm down. You're going to tell him to wait for you later when this shift ends and then you're gonna break the news to him. And hope he actually asks me out, no- he's definitely going to ask me out he's been shamelessly flirting with me the whole year round.

But he's always talking with that editor of his, and his editor is so gosh-darn pretty I'd date him myself if I were him. And while he's been making so many advances on me, we still don't have each other's numbers nor has he ever asked me out to even hang out.

I guess I did hint to him a lot I was too busy to date.

But why didn't he even try-

"Hello? Earth to Seokjin? Don't leave me on a cliff-hanger here, only I can do that" Namjoon chuckled and the omega immediately snapped back to reality.

"Ah, so... I have exciting news to tell you later," Seokjin said, tracing a finger over the alpha's thick fur-lined coat. "... after my shift. You'll wait for me, won't you?" he said, looking up at the alpha with his best puppy dog eyes and pouting. He knew for a fact that Namjoon could never say no to him when he did that.

"I- I...uh- sure. But why can't you just tell me now?" Namjoon asked.

"Because," Seokjin trailed off, taking his finger off the alpha's lean chest. He's been to the gym this past week, apparently. "Because where's the fun in that? Be patient, young man."

Namjoon smirked, showing off those deep dimples that caused severe heart palpitations in Seokjin whenever he saw them. "You don't get to call me young man when you still refuse to call me daddy," he said coolly as the omega went pink, much to his amusement and the alpha laughed. "Kidding."

Oh, just you wait. Just you wait, I'll wipe that smug grin with those stupid dimples off your face.

"Sure you are. Do you still want ice in your drink? It's really cold out." Seokjin asked, jerking his head towards the white snow that covered the pavement and trees like a soft white blanket.

"What's the fun of not drinking iced drinks when it's cold out?"

"It's not healthy, Namjoon-ah. My mom used to say it's not good to be drink cold stuff when it's cold out," Seokjin fussed.