Chapter two

(Her outfit for the Tavern that Meliodas makes her wear is above. I Do not own that picture.)

Rose p.o.v.

I was staring out of the window of Meliodas and my room thinking on how my other mates are like and if they would like me.' I hope they like me as I am nervous to meet them,' I let myself think. As my mind wandered I was brought into reality by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist.

"What are you thinking about little flower?" I heard the voice ask immediately recognizing it to be Meliodas. I was startled but answered "I am nervous to meet the others would they even like me Meli?" I felt Meliodas stiffen behind me and I heard him take a breath "The others would love you I been looking for you for awhile and the rest have too." I started to smile as I relaxed into his hold. "I been waiting for you so I could be complete and now I wont let you go. No one will ever hurt you again." I was now beaming in happiness. "Also little flower can you come down stairs I need to see something Elizabeth is already down there."

"I'll be down in a minute Meli," I told him as I felt his arms unwrap from my waist. I heard his foot steps slowly walk out of the room and down the steps into the bar area. I took a deep breathe and slowly walked out of the room closing the door and down into the bar area of the boar hat.

When I got downstairs I see Elizabeth in a reveling outfit and I see a pretty outfit in Meliodas's hands. " Here ya go Rose!" He exclaimed handing me the outfit and pushing me into the washroom to change. As I changed I was shocked it was very pretty and I loved the way it flowed. 

I was about to make my exit when I heard Elizabeth ask "What is this for?" in a squeaky voice clearly uncomfortable voice. "Why its the tavern uniform!" I heard Meli say all happily. As I left the washroom I felt Meli Stare at my form. "You look beautiful Rose." I heard him say while Hawk is blabbering about him being a pervert. I suddenly feel my dress in the back lift up," nice choice in underwear" I swung my hand down behind me and was about to hit him but he moved.

"Stop Meli, I understand we are mates but that is inappropriate!" I exclaim my face turning bright red. I then heard Elizabeth's high pitch voice say, "while I wait tables you want me to collect information about the whereabouts on the seven deadly sins right?" Meliodas starts circling Elizabeth. 

"Hmmmhmm and some information on the holy knights would be nice."  He stops circling Elizabeth "I just needed to take a size check on you." 

Hawk at this point was getting upset " you idiot you are scaring away the person who can bring in more customers!" hawk was pulling on Meliodas's hair and clothing. 

"Meliodas what am I supposed to do cause my uniform does not look like Elizabeth's?" I ask trying to pull my skirt down a little Meliodas laughed.

"You will stay behind the bar so no creeps can get you." He looked at me smiling but I can tell he was serious. "If it will be a problem then I can have you sit in the kitchen." I then heard Elizabeth chime into the conversation.

"Sir Meliodas~ I have something I been wanting to ask you." I could tell she wanted to be the center of attention again. Meliodas turned his head "Hmmm", I started to  "I want to know are the seven deadly sins that wicked and if they are what awful sins did you commit." I was curious about that but didn't want to force it out of my mate. It could have been a touchy subject and I know he would tell me when he is ready.

"My sin huh." He muttered I could barely hear Elizabeth all I could make out was "you saved my useless sister so you cant be that bad." Her words didn't hurt as bad but I would never let her know it hurt even a little. "The truth is ten years ago I went through Liones stealing every pair of panties I could get my hands on."