Chapter 8

(This chapter is gonna have some stuff like abuse, swear words, and things like that this is your warning. I will italic all the dreams which will be all of it if it offends you just skip it.)

~In the dream~

Third p.o.v.

 Rose could feel the bottle smash against her head as she fell down the rickety stairs. Their laughs could be heard throughout the street screaming that the child was a mistake, that the young girl was nothing to them.

"Bitch" A women with pure white hair and midnight blue eyes screamed, as a older male started to make his way down the stairs undoing his belt. Rose closed her eyes in fear as blood started to drip down onto the broken floorboards.

"You ungrateful slut, you didn't do what the people wanted, you are the one who is supposed to make the money around here!" The man yelled swinging the belt against the girls back as she reached over to protect her head.

"I want to save myself for my soulmates, I didn't do anything wrong!" Young Rose yelled as the man swung the belt even harder making Rose sob, as the relentless assault never ended she started to pass out. Before she could she saw the front door get slammed open and someone felt someone pick her up, before passing out in the strangers arms. Not feeling her soul marks going off for the first time.

Dream end

Rose p.o.v.

I was suddenly was torn away from the dream, and was awoken to a teary eyed Gowther and a sad looking Meliodas, I was confused. I tilted my head slightly before I felt two sets of arms wrap around me.

"What is wrong guys?" I asked as my shoulders was getting damp as both of them kept sobbing.

"I heard you screaming I was scared, so I looked into your dream I saw what they did to you, I am sorry I couldn't protect you." Gowther mumbled in his monotone voice as he moved his face away from my shoulders. 

"It's that past and what happens in the past can't be changed so you can't live on the past." I told them both as I ran both of my hands through their hair. Meliodas lifted his head and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I will always protect you no matter what, and I am always going to be here for you, one day I hope you can tell me your past. So we can move from it we all want you around us and all want your love." Meli said moving off the bed with Gowther in toll and went out the room door. 

I watched as both of them left and got up and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up before making my way downstairs to see Gowther groping Ban's pecks. 

"Good morning Cutie, and what are you doing." Ban asked Gowther.

"This is the greeting Captain told me to do to our mates." Gowther casually replied still continuing to grope Ban. I snorted which made everyone but Annie look over at me in confusion. I started to blush and cover my mouth 'that sound wasn't supposed to come out of my mouth."

Everyone started Laughing, my blush has worsened suddenly Meli stopped laughing which caused everyone's laughter to start to die down.

"Does anyone know where we are supposed to go next?" Ban asked as I moved away from the stairs and moved towards the door in hopes to get to talk to Diane a little.

"Do you have any leads to where the next sin will be." King asked as he laid sleepily against the bar looking at Meli.

"No the first thing I am going to do is break into the Capital and get my sword back." Meliodas replied as the rest of us looked at him in shock. I stopped walking to listen to the conversation.