Chapter 10

(An- Hey guys I couldn't find the 5 episodes or so in-between season 1 and season 2 so that is why I am starting at season 2 I am so sorry about that. But at least the commandments are coming.

 But at least the commandments are coming

Her gown the one king made btw. Without the jewelry )

Rose p.o.v. Dream

I was running towards the Boar hat after the battle and the sins helping to fix the town. Before I could reach the tavern the world around me got dark. I looked around startled.

"Meli, Annie, Ban, King, Anyone? Are you there?" I asked out loud as I kept turning to see anyone. I could hear Meli scream as the sound of swords could be heard throughout the hillside. As I looked up I noticed Meli's figure fighting a bunch of purple shadows. Meliodas looked like he was slowly losing. 

"Meli!" I yelled as all the shadows stopped fighting him and turned to look down at me. I tried running before I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I turned to try to see who it is as my right wrist started to burn.

"No need to worry about him princess, I wont give you up anytime soon." The voice mutters as I looked back at Meli who was surrounded by 9 tall dark purple figures. "The traitor isn't gonna have you too." The voice once again muttered before I woke up in cold sweat.

Dream ends

As I woke up I noticed I was in my room in the castle with everything packed and ready to be put with my mates. "Rose dear, can I come in please." Father asked as he knocked on my door.

"Yes father what is it?" I asked as he moved to sit on my bed.

"I want to award you and the sins for protecting Liones with medals." He said bluntly as he gave me a grin.

"So I need to tell them I am guessing." I told him as I thought back at the Meliodas and Ban rematch a few days ago.

"Yes that would be best, so I am going to go back to the throne room if that is okay." Father said as he got up and walked out of my room. I got out of my bed and opened my window.

'Weird I wonder why there was 9 shadows and what was the other one behind me.' I thought as the wind blew my hair around. I hope everything won't change to much.

As I freshened myself up and changed into a gown before visiting my father in the throne room. 

"Hello again father." I told him as I curtsied before him.

"You okay Rose you look pretty pale." Father said as he stared at my appearance.

"I just had a weird dream father." I told him as I explained what I saw.

"So you had a dream of 9 shadow figures and one calling Meliodas a traitor?" Father asked to be clear. I just nodded my head.

"The capital is peaceful and everyone is calm, also when is the reward ceremony " I asked father smiling not noticing him glaring into space.