Chapter 11

(She is wearing this outfit unless I say otherwise for now and I do not own the picture

(She is wearing this outfit unless I say otherwise for now and I do not own the picture.)

Rose p.o.v.

I was sitting at the boar hat watching Meliodas clean a mug while whistling. "Meli?" I asked him staring off into the distance.

"Rose what is wrong." Meli asked me putting the mug down and facing me.

"Why did Ban and King leave?" I asked staring into Meli's emerald green eyes.

"Ban left the sins Rose and King went with him somewhere." Meli said hopping over the counter as my eyes started to glass over in tears.

"He wouldn't leave me like that Meli. Right? I asked as I felt Meli brush tears out of my eyes.

"Captain! What did you do to Rose!" I heard Diane scream as she ran to me pushing Meliodas out of the way in her smaller form.

"I just told her the truth Diane geez." Meli muttered going back and kept cleaning the mugs.

"Bunny lets go get supplies for the Tavern okay." Diane said grabbing my hand and walking outside the tavern and into town.

"Diane why did Ban quit the sins? Did he not want to be my mate anymore?" I ask thinking back to what Meli said while sitting on a bench.

"Bunny I have no Idea but I know he loves you more then anything else." Annie told me as she sat down beside me and hugged me into her chest. I wrapped my arms around he waist as she started to hum calming me down instantly.

I lifted my head out of her chest and looked into her violet eyes. Before I could even think I felt her lips on mine, as I reached over and wrapped my hands behind her neck. She moved her hands from my hair down to my waist, moving me onto her lap as we broke away for air. Panting I looked back into her Violet eyes as a blush was adorning both of our cheeks.

"Do you feel better now bunny?" Diane asked Looking down at me. I started to climb off her waist nodding my head. We both went and started buying the ingredients for the tavern. Annie held my hand for the whole way. As soon as we finished shopping we started to head back to the Boar hat. On the way back Diane explained about how King and her met.

"Annie Thank you for cheering me up." I say smiling at her as she twirled one pigtail and smiled at me. Suddenly Diane stopped walking I looked down an saw Zeal alone without Gulia.

"Zeal where is your sister?" I asked placing the basket down as Zeal looked at me in confusion.

"I don't have a sister." Zeal said as tears were gathering in his eyes.

"Zeal don't joke about that." Diane said crouching down beside me.

"Is that my name, Zeal, who am I?" He questioned as Diane picked him up and ran to find Guila.

"Guila something is wrong with Zeal." Diane said as I noticed Gowther watching the whole exchange.

"Who is Zeal, and who are you." Guila asked looking at us.