Chapter 6

(Guys kiss anime has been shut down apparently for copy right issues.) 

Rose's p.o.v.

When I woke up I realized I wasn't outside on Chastiefol but laying on the bed in Meliodas's room. Climbing out of the comfortable bed I made my way downstairs, I was almost downstairs when I smelt food.

"Good morning My queen, how was your sleep." King asked flying over on Chastiefol He picked me up and flew me over to the bar where Ban was setting up food for me. 

"Hello cutie, How did you sleep you weren't in pain right?" Ban asked immediately after sliding over a plate of food.

"Good morning to both of you and I slept good no pain." I gave them a smile before eating the food Ban made. "Ban you need to teach me how to cook." I said in between bites.

"Maybe one day cutie." Ban muttered placing his hand on my head and patting it.

"Rose! Your awake ." Diane called from outside. Looking in and giving me a giant smile with a blush on her cheeks

Blushing back I gave her a smile. I finished the food given to me and made my way outside as Mama Hawk stopped walking and buried herself in the ground.

I saw Meliodas and Elizabeth outside already on opposite sides of the cliff. I felt her glare as Ban and King came to join us outside both glaring at Elizabeth.

"Hi Rose." Meliodas said walking towards me and giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around him giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hi Meli." I said blushing as I put my head in his chest.

"Hey Cutie, Where is our kiss." I heard ban say as he made his way behind me and Meliodas before yanking me out of Meliodas embrace and tilting my head up towards his face.

Ban picked me up and placed me on his waist. I leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek but at the last second he moved his face and the kiss landed on his lips. I closed my eyes as he started to kiss me aggressively I felt his tongue swipe at my bottom lip and when I didn't open up his hand that was supporting me grabbed my butt. I gasp out in shock as I felt his tongue explore my mouth. He moved away because of lack of oxygen. I opened my eyes breathing heavily as I stared into his red eyes. 

"Let me guess, Captain stole your first kiss right Cutie." Ban said as he placed me on the ground. and turning to face Meliodas.

I was still trying to catch so I just nodded before I felt another set of arms lift me up and place me on a pillow. Immediately I recognized it as King's Chastiefol as I felt King's arms around my stomach as I felt him lean over and kiss my cheek.

"Guys, the town is called Vaizel it is a merchant town." Meliodas said looking over at the town on the mountain as the rest of us stared at the town.

"You think its here?" Hawk asked Meliodas as we all went closer to the edge.

"Not so long ago one of our customers said a hammer was brought in that was so giant that no one could use it." Meliodas explained as I climbed off Chastiefol and made my way to Meliodas.

"No one could handle it." I muttered looking over at Diane.

"It could be Diane's" King muttered flying beside us glancing at me and Meliodas with a smile.

"Forget that, We need to do something about my clothes." Ban muttered slouching. 

"Just cover your six pack with a apron or something." Meliodas muttered grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze before dropping it.

"That isn't important now!" Diane yelled slamming her hands down on the ground. Sending every single one of us flying up. I felt king grab me around the waist and place me on Chastiefol.