Chapter 14

(An- Hello everyone I decide to have 2 updates this weekend so I hope you all enjoy them.)

Rose. p.o.v.

Me and Zeldris finally arrived at the small town bustling with food stands and venters. I looked to Zeldris who nodded his head.

"Princess just don't run where I cant see you okay." He said as I walked towards a food stand selling French fries. 

"Hello pretty lady." The man running the stand said as I ordered my meal.  I looked at him with my eyes creasing in worry.

"Hello sir." I said shortly as I felt Zeldris's aura get darker and I could hear shocked Gasps ringing out through the people.

"Princess is he bothering you?" Zeldris asked calmly as the man flinched back while holding out my French fries I ordered. I grabbed my food and turned to face Zeldris.

"He isn't Zeldy I told him placing my hand that is free on his shoulder. Zeldris's posture calmed down slightly as he held the hand that was on his shoulder in his hand. Zeldris tugged me towards a different part of town away from the man before.

"That man should learn to keep his mouth shut." Zeldris muttered as he walked briskly along the path near the outfit stands. "Princess pick out something you like okay, Ill be right back." Zeldris said letting go of my hand and walking down the way we came. I tilted my head in confusion but shrugged and walked into a stand that sells dresses.

"Hello there." A mans voice said from behind me scaring me. I turned and saw an older man with brown eyes and shriveled lips.

"Hi." I said softly facing him fully my back against the rack of clothing. 

"What a young girl like yourself doing out here." The man said walking closer as I started to get scared at how the man was acting.

"I am here if my mate please leave me alone." I told him bluntly glaring Daggers at the man.

"No can do sweet cheeks." The man said grabbing my wrist and trying to tug me out into the street. Before we could get far I heard a female voice.

"What are you doing with Petal?" Melascula asked as I turned my head and saw her and Zeldris Glaring at the man.

"Wow I am so scared of these kids." The man said squeezing my wrist even tighter. I could hear My mates letting out a growl of displeasure. 

"I would let her go if I were you." Zeldris said as Melascula sent out her darkness and pealed off the mans hand.

"I don't want your filth on her human." Mela said as her darkness wrapped around me in a cocoon protecting me from the man.

"I will bring him to the hideout have Rose get something before heading back okay." Zeldris said knocking the man out and taking off into the sky.

"Petal lets go shopping okay." Mela said as her darkness Disappeared and we walked back into the store that sells the dresses.

"I am sorry you guys need to keep saving me." I told her holding out a dress.

"Petal its nothing at all we are here to protect you." She told me hugging me from behind. "Do you want to go back?" She asked as I bought a pretty black dress.

"Please I don't want to be here." I told her as we both made it out of the shop she summoned her darkness and took off towards the tree that they were staying in.

As we landed I noticed only Gloxinia, Zeldris and Estarossa were there. Mela placed me gently in front of Gloxinia before taking off. 

"Hello Gorgeous. I heard what happened today at the store." He said as his vines wrapped around me and pulled me into his cocoon. "As well you told him to leave you alone right?" He questioned placing two fingers below my chin and lifting my chin up.

I stared into his eyes as He stared down at me raising his eyebrow in a question. I nodded my head as he let out a small smile. "Good job Gorgeous." He said placing his lips on mine in a gentle manner. I let out a hum of appreciation as my hands went into his red hair. His hand that was on my chin glided onto the back of my head as I could see his wings flutter gently in a relaxed manner. After a little he leaned back staring gently in my eyes.

"Gloxinia! Its down now." I heard Zeldris yell from outside the nest of vines.

"Mk!" He shouted back shaking his head gently back and forth. I let out a small giggle as Gloxinia opened his vines. I noticed it was getting darker already. I turned around in Gloxinia's lap laying my head on his shoulder. and gently closing my eyes already tired from all that happened today.

"Princess go to sleep." I heard Zeldris say as Gloxinia shifted me to where I was laying sideways in his lap cuddling into his chest. I could hear his heartbeat faintly. I smiled softly closing my eyes and passing out. Not hearing the commotion caused by Meliodas outside. 

(Not as Long as normal but I hope that is okay anyway I hope you all enjoy.-Magic)