Chapter 13

(guys my birthday is coming up I am so excited anyway people wanted more with Derieri and Monspeet. As well as Do you guys want Galand to be around less in the story I have some comments about him as her mate I just want to know.- Magic)

Rose p.o.v.

Waking up I could tell I wasn't in the room but on someone's lap. I looked up to see it was Derieri. I could see Monspeet looking at us in awe. I slowly rubbed my eyes and started to lift my head from Deri's lap before I could sit up. I felt Deri's arms wrap around my waist and positioned  me to lean on her.

Monspeet walked over and laid his cape gently against my body. "Hello Sweet Heart how was your sleep." He asked gently as he brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It was okay how was yours?" I asked cuddling into Deri's boobs as she ran her hands down my back.

"It was okay." He responded shortly as I felt a rumble shake the ground and then he disappeared and I felt Deri hold me into her arms more tightly.

I cuddled into Deri more as I could feel Galand and Monspeet presences coming back to the leaves. "Beautiful?" Deri asked me as I cuddled against her even more.

"Yes Deri?" I responded as I lifted my body into a straddling Position in her lap and staring into her obsidian eyes and leaning in captivated and lost into her eyes. 

"Can I kiss you." She bluntly asked as she placed her hand on my cheek leaning down and placing her forehead on mine. I nodded as soon as I did I could feel her lips being placed on mine. The kiss started to get more fierce. I felt her hand that was on my cheek wrapping around and pushing my head forward more. I wrapped both of my hands around her neck as I could feel her tongue swipe at my bottom lip. Gasping in shock I felt her tongue intertwining with mine as I was laid gently against the leaf. As my oxygen started to run out I felt her lean out and her lips running down my neck searching for something. Her lips hit one spot on my neck as I softly let out a small yelp as her lips formed a smirk. She started sucking on the spot as I started to feel hot. "There we go now no one will take you away." She stated while leaning off my neck. I was still trying to catch my breathe looking at her in shock.

"You guys look like you had fun." I could hear Monspeet say as Deri moved off of me. Monspeet picked me up and placed me on his hip. I started blushing as he chuckled laying a gentle kiss on my head.

"She tastes sweet." Deri said as my blush worsened. I tucked my head into his neck as he wrapped the cap tighter around my body. I suddenly heard footsteps as I lifted my head I saw Zeldris walking towards us with a bag from a deli. 

"Hello Princess here is some food Fraudrin helped me figure out what to get you." He muttered as Monspeet placed me gently on the floor. I reached for the bag but before I could grab it I felt two gloved hand pulling me into Zeldris's chest. I could feel his breathe on ear. "I am gonna feed you princess okay." He stated as He held me against his chest and created his wings on his back, then he flew to a higher leaf placing me gently on his lap facing the crater. 

"Zeldris?" I asked as he started feeding me a piece of bread. He hummed so I continued. "Why do you hate Meliodas?" I asked as I felt his body stiffen as I started worrying about my question. "Its okay if you don't want to tell me." I said as his body relaxed.

"Princess he turned his back on us and went with a Goddess. He locked us up in a seal with the help of the other races." Zeldris said as he kept feeding me the bread then started on the apple slices. 

"Why did he do that?" I asked as Zeldris relaxed even more.

"We don't really know Estarossa caught him with her and told father. We never asked him why he did what he did." Zeldris said as I kept eating the food.

"Maybe before judging someone ask them about what they did if they hurt you. Cause maybe he was trying to help you guys." I told him as I was feed the last apple slice.

"Princess even if we did father cursed him to live forever and we need to listen to father's orders he turned his back on us. Even if he didn't want to turn on us he still did and that shall never be forgiven." Zeldris said placing me on the leaf and stretching. I started to stand next to him as I saw Zeldris go still as the rest of my mates looked at him weirdly.

"You okay Zeldris?" I heard Melascula asked tilting her head to the side.

"Father is wanting us to bring Rose to him." Zeldris stated as the rest narrowed their eyes.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gloxinia asked as his vines swung around in a shrugging motion.

"We need to take over a castle then we can open a portal." Zeldris said calmly as he tugged me into his side. I stared at his face as the glow of the sun lit up his natural highlights. The wind blew gently against him as he turned to look at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Princess why are staring is there something on my face?" He questioned as I continued to stare.

"No you look so beautiful with the sun." I told him bluntly as his cheeks turned slightly red.

"Princess only thing beautiful is you." He told me staring into my eyes as I started to blush even worse.

"Princess let's go into town to freshen up." Zeldris said as I nodded while getting picked up and we took off into the sky.

(Chapter done I hope you all enjoy If you want to see anything in this book do ask I will Normally respond with an answer.)