Chapter Two

When Hoseok opened his eyes again he was greeted with an unfamiliar ceiling, the aches in his body were still there, but less intense, more...sore than anything. Hoseok's eyes grew wide as his thoughts came back to him, memories of where he'd passed out in the middle of Seoul flooding back into the light.

Hoseok frantically tried to move, to sit up, "N-Namjoon-ah?" Hoseok called out, fear gripping his veins as he prayed that the alpha was nearby, or any of Hoseok's betas. Anyone.

Hoseok felt an overwhelming urge to create something...to feel safe...to...

To nest.

Hoseok looked around the unfamiliar room, it was a bedroom that he didn't recognize, just as he was about to call out again, the door opened. Revealing a man with dark hair and dark eyes. The man was broader than Hoseok, muscular and well built. The man was...the man was handsome, was the first thing that Hoseok was able to register, and then, the small clothes pin that was pitching the strangers nose, the rigid body language of the man as he stilled there in the doorway. "You're up..."

"Who are you?!" Hoseok all but screamed, moving further back into the bed to create even more distance between the strange man. Hoseok frantically moved the pillows and covers to surround him. Trying desperately to feel safe. A desperate attempt to nest. "Why am I here? Where's my pack?!"

"P-pack?" The man stuck on the word, "You were accepted into a pack while unpresented?"

"Answer the question!" Hoseok demanded, fear trilling in his voice.

The man's hands came up in surrender, "Hey, hey I'm not going to hurt you. I promise I- I won't harm you in any way. I swear."

"What am I doing here?" Hoseok asked, his voice growing wet through his fear.

The man's hands fell down to his sides, now it was his turn to look towards Hoseok with wide eyes, "You...you really don't know? Honestly, I should be the one asking you that..."

"Don't play with me. Tell me!" Hoseok demanded, his voice losing its strength and succumbing to the fear quivering in his chest.

"You're presenting." The man confessed.

"No...no I'm not. Don't lie to me!" Hoseok lashed, "I'm just- I'm just sick I need medicine please just...just leave me alone." Hoseok choked on a sob, "I need my pack...I need my Namjoon-ah...my alpha..."

Something red flashed in the man's eyes at that, taking a careful step into the room, slow, "You're going to be okay, I promise. Nothing is going to hurt you. I only want to help."

"D- don't come any closer!" Hoseok snapped, his hands flying in front of him.

"Okay." The man nodded, "Okay I won't move. I promise."

"Just..." Hoseok's head was spinning, "Just stay there...don't move."

The man stood still, asking in a gentle voice, "What's your name?"

"Jung Hoseok." He whimpered quietly.

"I'm Min Yoongi, Hoseok. You can call me hyung, okay?" The man spoke gently, "Do you know how presenting works, Hoseok?"

"Of course I do!" Hoseok snapped, "My alpha presented quickly, and painlessly. He always told me that he felt sick one morning, and by the afternoon he knew he was an alpha." Hoseok whimpered when another wave of aching pain came thrudding into his body, Hoseok focused on making his nest as he continued steadfast, his voice wavering, "And my beta babies, it was easy, overnight for them. They woke up and they just knew that they had presented."