Chapter Six

Hoseok was standing in the parking lot of their apartment building. His smile endearing as Yoongi finished the third circle with his moto in the nearly empty parking lot, coming to a halt in front of the omega. Jungkook came rushing off of the bike and into Hoseok's arms, giggling louder than the bike's roar moments ago.

"Hobi hyung! You never told me that riding a bike was this much fun!" Jungkook squealed, turning on his heels back toward Yoongi, "Hyung! Again!!"

Yoongi chuckled, meeting Hoseok's gaze, "What if your Hobi hyung wants a ride?"

"But he gets to ride your motorcycle all the time!" Jungkook defended.

"That's because Yoongi hyung is courting me baby bun." Hoseok chuckled softly, "Why don't we go back inside, hm? Jin hyung and Namjoon-ah must be just about done with dinner I would assume."

At the mention of food Jungkook's eyes grew wide, half heartedly slipping the helmet off of his head and rushing back inside.

Yoongi moved in to slip an arm around Hoseok's waist, "You mention food and he takes off." He chuckled, "He's a cute kid."

Hoseok leaned into Yoongi, taking a deep breath and letting the woodsy, comforting scent fill his lungs, "Thank you for indulging him. I can tell he really likes you."

"Do you?"

"Hm?" Hoseok hummed, tilting his head to the side when Yoongi nosed around his scent gland.

"Do you really like me?" Yoongi whispered, his voice teasing as he pressed a kiss to Hoseok's neck.

The action sent a shiver to run through Hoseok, "Alpha...don't tease me..."

"I would never dream of it." Yoongi leaned back to press a gentle kiss to Hoseok's lips, "Come on, I want to make sure there's still food for us before Jungkook eats it all."

Hoseok giggled, following Yoongi into the apartment.

Dinner went as smoothly as ever, with the seven of them gathering around the table that was hardly big enough for them, but it worked. They made it work. The apartment filled with laughter and quiet confessions of delicious as the men ate away at the Kimchi Jjigae.

Yoongi had chosen to eat with his left hand in favor of holding Hoseok's hand under the table. Something which caused Hoseok to laugh sweetly once Yoongi had dropped the food from his chopsticks, again.

"Here hyung," Hoseok held up a small portion of food in his chopsticks, hovering it in front of Yoongi's lips, "Let me help."

Yoongi smiled before opening his mouth and easily taking the bite that was offered to him, meeting Hoseok's eyes, his voice a whisper, "Thank you, pretty omega. Somehow food tastes so much sweeter from your chopsticks."

Hoseok playfully rolled his eyes, giggling as he scooped up another bite for Yoongi as the alpha leaned in to kiss at Hoseok's cheek. When Yoongi was chewing away on his second bite, Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Min Yoongi." Namjoon called, earning the attention of the six men. "You have been dating-"

"Alpha!" Taehyung whisper shouted suddenly, leaning over to whisper into Namjoon's ear.

Hoseok froze, and he could sense Yoongi tensing as well beside him. Technically...Yoongi and Hoseok weren't boyfriends.

Yet.

Namjoon groaned as Taehyung sat back in his seat, "Alright. Let me restart. Min Yoongi, you have been...seeing Hoseok-ah for almost a month now."