Chapter Nine

Yoongi arrived at Hoseok's apartment as usual for a Saturday morning, his veins buzzing with excitement to see his omega again. There was even excitement to see his omega's pack that he'd unknowingly grown fond of.

Yoongi had seen Hoseok just last night, but any time away from the omega had Yoongi yearning for him again.

The alpha knocked on the door, a little surprised when Jungkook was the one that answered. "Yoongi hyung!"

"Hey Jungkook." Yoongi chuckled at the beta's enthusiasm, walking in when Jungkook made room for Yoongi to enter, "Is my omega still resting?"

Jungkook's excited expression waivered to a confused gaze, "No he...he wasn't here when I woke up. He's...not with you?"

Yoongi's brows knit together, "He's not. Are you saying that Seok-ah isn't here?"

"You're alone? No, he's not here." Jungkook exclaimed as Yoongi pulled out his phone immediately, calling Hoseok.

"What's going on here? Yoongi?" Namjoon walked into the room from the kitchen, the rest of the betas following behind with worried looks.

"Has anyone of you seen Hoseok yet today?" Yoongi asked, trying to keep his head cool, his voice leveled.

Jimin, Seokjin and Taehyung all shook their heads, worry started to fester in Namjoon's brows as he spoke again, his voice low as he took a step closer to Yoongi, "Yoongi. What's going on?"

"We don't know where Hoseok is..." Jungkook spoke in a small, worried voice, "It's not like him to leave without telling anyone, especially if we're all home."

"He's not supposed to work at the studio today...I thought that was strange when I heard the door this morning." Seokjin spoke to himself.

Yoongi concentrated on the ringing of the phone. His heartbeat was thundering in his ears more and more by the second when suddenly-

"Well hello there, Mr. Min."

"Natalie." Yoongi started in relief, nearly hunched over as he ran a hand through his bangs, "Shit, I was so worried. Are you with Hoseok right now? Where is he?" Yoongi started, his eyes narrowing and his voice growing tight as he realized, "Why did you answer Hoseok's phone, Natalie."

"Funny you should ask!" The secretary started, her voice laced with static from the phone. "He keeps calling himself your omega-"

"That's because Hoseok is my omega." Yoongi growled, the room around him suddenly growing hot, "Where is he."

Natalie chuckled, "You can growl and bark at me all you want Mr. Min, but who's the one who has the omega right now, hm? Best be nice."

"What do you want." Yoongi barked again, Namjoon ripped the phone from Yoongi's hand then, setting the call on speaker phone.

"I want what is mine." The woman huffed, "You think I worked all those years in your company for nothing?! I played the game. I did everything to get close to you, you're the most powerful man in Seoul and I want that. How is it fair that I've played the game for so long only for you to give that money and status to some bitch."

"I will rip you to shreds." Yoongi snapped, taking the phone back from Namjoon's hands and holding it up to his mouth, "Do you hear me? Shreds for daring to call my omega such a vile name, I will sign your death warrant for touching my omega. I will end you."

The woman chuckled quietly, "That wouldn't be too wise to be saying such things, when the fate of your omega lies in my hands, wouldn't you say?"