The Troublemaker

Sitting at her desk, Y/n was trying to pay attention to what the teacher was teaching while some of her classmates were whispering in the back of the history class slightly distracting her. "This lesson will be history once this class is over, just like ms.Toni and her ex husband." He laughed at his own joke as students around the room chuckled at his words, ms.Toni getting up from her seat to look over her class in confusion and irritation. "Alright, who said that? it wasn't funny."

 As the professor eyed all of her students, some giggling at the fact that she didn't know who it was. "Are you sure you aren't just hearing things, ms.Toni?" Changkyun tilted his head, brows crashing together as his right index finger came up, tapping the side of his face next to his ear. As the teacher set her eyes upon Changkyun's, he crossed his arms over his chest. "Come up to my desk now, mr.Im." As the teacher sits back down, Changkyun sighs and gets up from his seat. "Yes sir- uh- I mean ma'am."

Heading over to the teacher's desk Changkyun pretends to trip over something, stumbling around like an idiot making many students snicker and laugh at him. Looking up, Y/n couldn't help but to lightly laugh at how ridiculous he looked, tripping all over the place - even if it were for attention or to mess around."Changkyun, stop messing around and get up here now." At the teacher's words he stopped acting and made his way to the front where the teacher's desk was. As he stood talking to the teacher, the class went quiet and Y/n was able to focus on her work. 

'Why do these students not care for their studies? In two years most of us will be graduating and none of them will be prepared enough to go out into the real world.' Y/n thought to herself. She'd always been told to take school seriously and to always get perfect grades on everything, so all of this messing around stuff had never made any sense to her. She had also always learned to mind her own business, something she had been doing these past two years that seemed to work well.

Not paying much attention to the professor as she lectured Changkyun, Y/n was getting close to finishing the assignment. "Okay, you can head back to your seat- but if I hear another unnecessary thing from you or if you mess around again and distract people, you're out of my class." "Sure thing ma'am." He spoke sarcastically to the professor turning around and heading back to his seat. 

Many minutes had passed without any noise or distraction and Y/n was able to finish her assignment. As soon as she finished her work the silence died; it was as if everyone were waiting for her to finish before starting up again. This time it didn't bother her as much because she was finished and had nothing to do anyways. 

Changkyun suddenly reached out and hit Valerie's pencil off her desk, the wooden writing utensil flying across the floor, far away from her desk. "Oh no, Valerie you dropped your pencil. Let me help you pick it up." He exaggerated his voice, making it louder than it needed to be, ms.Toni looking up from her laptop to Changkyun who was currently getting out of his seat to get the pencil.  And as Changkyun was making his way to the pencil, he acted as if the guy next to his desk had tripped him, falling to the floor and giving the boy a glare, joking with him. 

While students were laughing at his stupidity, the professor was getting fed up with all the disrespect and noise in her classroom."Everyone be quiet and get back to work! Changkyun go to the office, now!" As the teacher told the boy to go to the office, Valerie, Changkyun's friend, raised her hand looking over at the teacher as Changkyun got up from the ground. "Uhm miss? Why does Changkyun have to go to the office when he was just getting the pencil I dropped? It was the boy who tripped him." 

"Fine, you know what? Since the both of you think it's okay to distract my class I'll give you two options. One, you can come back to my class during lunch, or two, both of you can head to the principal's office right now." "Come on Val, I don't wanna waste my lunch time with this grandma." Walking out, Changkyun flipped the teacher off, shocking all the students as Valerie followed him out and ms.Toni picking up the phone to call the office about what Changkyun just did.