Girl In Lilac

"Hey ass hat, what is this bullshit?" Changkyun asking his friend Andrew and Andrew replying, "What do you mean? You asked me to bring the joints." Changkyun and his friends were chilling inside the school gym but the thing was that the school day had finished so if they were to get caught they would be in big trouble - especially because they were smoking and drinking. They weren't worried though, because they've never gotten caught and nobody else was there after school curfew anyway.

He looked down at the girl as her head was rested on his lap, glaring at her, she exhaled a cloud of smoke from the joint she'd just inhaled from right in his face. "You're lucky I consider you my best friend, or I would've smacked you across the face for that." "With benefits." Jordan, another one of Changkyun's friends added to his previous sentence. "Don't think that we don't notice you two messing around." Valerie's face getting pink at Blake's words, but trying to cover the fact by taking another puff from the joint.

"You guys know I could care less about girls, we just do it for fun. Trust me, there are no feelings involved." Those words hurt Valerie because she knew he didn't have feelings for her so that's why he said "no feelings involved", but every time he reminded her of the one sided crush she had, it slightly hurt her. Changkyun grabbing the joint from her, inhaling it then moving her head off his lap and handing the joint back to her. "I'll be back, gotta take a piss." Others nodded while Valerie watched Changkyun get up from his spot and exit the gymnasium doors. 

Walking down the school hallway, making his way to the restrooms, Changkyun could hear faint sounds of someone playing the guitar; the sound getting louder and louder as he got closer to the music room. His brows furrowed together, not expecting there to be anyone else in the school at this time. He didn't realize what he was doing until he found himself in front of the door to the music room, listening to the person play the guitar.

The more Changkyun listened, the more curious he got and the more his hand itched to get closer to the door handle. And soon enough he grabbed onto the nob, twisting it slowly and quietly opening it, peeking his head inside. Whomever was playing the guitar didn't seem to notice the boy watching them from behind.As his eyes scanned the dark and empty room, they caught sight of a girl in an over sized lilac hoodie and black leggings sitting on top of a desk. Her back was facing him as she held the guitar in her lap, strumming out the tune he was captivated by. 

Carefully opening the door wider, he slipped inside, closing the door slowly behind him without a sound, watching her as she had no clue he were there. Changkyun then leaned back against the wall behind him, listening to the way she strummed the guitar. It had almost made him forget what he was going to do in the first place. But the more he looked at the lilac hoodie the more familiar it was to him, and he knew that he didn't talk to any girls at his school - other than the ones in his friend group. 'I must have seen it somewhere before; I mean.. no one ever wears lilac at our school.' He shook his head, finding his thoughts stupid and annoying. 

But there was something on his mind. Why was this girl at school practicing or just playing the guitar when she could be at home practicing it there? Nevertheless, Changkyun was actually pleased with the fact that she was playing here. The song she was playing was truly beautiful and could just make his heart flutter - filling up with warmth as he were in peace.