Someone Like Him

Heading out of the school, Changkyun saw Valerie up ahead of him and quickly made his way over to stop her. He knew he needed to talk to her and apologize for being a dick, no matter how much this hurt his small bit of pride he had left. "Hey Val, slow down for a second would you?" He reached out, softly grabbing her arm only to have it pulled away from him harshly, with a scowl on her lips.  "Don't touch me, you prick." His lips parted in pure disbelief towards her childish but fair behavior.

"Damn I'm sorry, I just wanted to apologize." His eyes watched over as she sighed, looking over at something quite a bit ahead of them. Her hands were tightly clenched around the straps of her bag. Changkyun turned his attention to what she was looking at, seeing Hailey and her boyfriend Nathan walking together. "I'm not in the mood for you right now Kyun, so just piss off okay?" Rolling his eyes, he stopped walking and let Valerie go without him.

And as he stopped, someone suddenly ran into his back, Changkyun felt his blood heat up as he were only just on the edge of exploding, turning around and getting ready to yell at whoever it was, but stopped when he saw Y/n standing there with a shocked look on her face. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were sta-"  "Were you following me, goodie two shoes?" She was in disbelief at his words for a moment, shocked again but this time at his accusation. "No, why would I follow you? And my name is Y/n not goodie two shoes." He laughed, noticing how all worked up she got under his pressure.

"I'm just messing with you, goodie two shoes."  "Don't call me that! I don't like it!" She moved passed him, walking in front of him and as soon as he saw the guitar on her back he quickly followed after. "Are you going to go play your guitar somewhere?"  "Don't you have friends you can go hang out with instead of bothering me?" He caught up to her, walking beside her and shoving his hands into his pockets. "They all actually have stuff to do today, and me, not so much. So I just thought I'd tag along now since you made me part of your business by running into me like that."

"I already told you I'm sorry, you druggie." She bluntly said and Changkyun replying, "Ouch, all I wanted was to hear you play the guitar." She let out a sigh at his words, not really understanding why he suddenly made her business his business after what happened yesterday when she thought 'he doesn't talk to girls'. "I don't really play for other people, plus, I'm not even that good at it." His jaw dropped listening to what she just said. "The hell..? Are you deaf? Do you need to invest in a hearing aid or something???" 

She chose to ignore those words, walking forward, on the way to the park. "Just let me come along. I've got nothing better to do and I love the sound of guitars." He tried convincing her but again, she ignored him, then hearing a sigh escape from his lips at the absence of her voice. Y/n didn't even want to hang out around this guy, she hated the fact he did drugs and drank alcohol. Plus, if her parents found out that she was hanging out with someone like him, she would be in big trouble.

"Goodie two shoes..?" He slightly looked at her, asking her once again. "Fine, but let's not make this a thing, I'm not interested in being your friend." She lowly said while rolling her eyes and sighing another time. "Me neither, I'm just bored." And just like that, they made their way to the park.