Bad Meets Good

Suddenly, she turned around, her fingers leaving the guitar as she saw Changkyun standing there. Y/n flinched as she wasn't expecting anyone to be there, almost falling backwards off the desk but catching herself in time. "O- oh my god.. you scared me." Y/n nervously stated while Changkyun stood there in shock that she turned around and was now looking at him. He got caught, but his brows furrowed as he looked at her some more. 

For a second she thought he was looking at something behind her so she turned to look, but when there was nothing and she could hear a chuckle escape from his lips, her face heated up. She turned red out of embarrassment, not because of him entirely. "Have I seen you before? I don't remember you going to this school." She let out a heavy sigh; of course he didn't notice her, no one does. "Nope, I've been going here for years and the middle school down the street too. People just don't notice me I guess."

He observed her quietly for a moment, his big doe like eyes examining her features. "Oh well, that's a bummer. Why don't you just do something to stand out then? Like... say something stupidly funny in the middle of class or.. prank the principal?" "No way. I could never prank the principal or dare to interrupt a teacher in the middle of a lesson. I don't like being loud." After she answered his question he replied with, "Oh, so you're one of those goodie two shoes girls who actually follow the rules and focus mainly on studies." He paused for a moment, eyeing her suspiciously all of a sudden, making her uncomfortable. 

"So then tell me this, good girl; why are you at school strumming away on your guitar passed school curfew when you could get caught by someone?" She paused for a moment, processing the words that he said and hoping that he doesn't plan to blackmail her with this advantage over her head. "I could ask you the same thing." Y/n swallowed her words, setting down her guitar on the desk bedside her and hopping off the one she sat on. 

Thoughts raced through her mind quickly as she started packing up her guitar to get out of there. Thoughts like - what is this guy doing wasting his time talking to her when he's known at school as the guy to stay away from? Or that she felt uncomfortable with the fact that a troublemaker like him was talking to her. Y/n didn't like guys like him, she tried to avoid guys in general. Especially because her parents telling her it's a distraction and she was only allowed to date if he was wealthy. 

Slinging her guitar case over her shoulder, she headed towards him as he kept quiet, watching her every move. She didn't even wait for a response from him or to answer his questions either. Stepping inside of her house, Y/n took off her shoes and was about to head up to her room when she was stopped by her mother. "Y/n, where have you been?" Her mother's eyes looked over what she had, her gaze squinting as it came in contact with the guitar on her back. "And why did you bring your guitar to school? You know how much that costs?" 

Y/n found it ironic how her mother worried so much about money when their family is one of the richest families in the area - they just kept their daughter secret from the public - it was like they were ashamed of her or something. "Well, I bought it to school because I wanted to practice a little more and I know how you and father like your peace and quiet at home." Her mother eyed her suspiciously. "Okay, go and get washed up, we'll have dinner with your father when he gets home." 

She nods, heading up the stairs, also surprised by the fact her mother didn't say anything about the guitar or staying later after school. Y/n knew the guitar thing was fine, but she had to find a new place to practice - other than school. She also knew that if she were to stay after school as late as she did today, there could be a high chance of getting on major trouble. Not only would that be terrifying, but it would also go on her record and decrease the chances of getting into her dream college.

Opening her bedroom door and stepping inside before putting her guitar case and backpack down on the floor next to her dresser. Closing the door, she headed straight to her bed, falling backwards down onto the soft mattress and letting out a deep sigh. It felt good to be home and just take a moment for herself to breathe and relax in her bed. Y/n knew it wasn't going to last long though, remembering that she had to have dinner with her parents later on.