Her

One elbow propped up on his desk with his chin rested inside of his hand, Changkyun was sitting in the back of the room; His eyes focused on the back of her head, the back of Y/n's head to be exact. He was spaced out, not wanting to pay attention to the lesson and had just then realized that she was in his math class too. He thought about the words she spoke yesterday, those words starting to make more and more sense to him now.

But what was so special about her that made him actually want to talk to her at times? It wasn't that he was attracted to her or felt something for Y/n, it was just that he liked her company - even though she seemed like somewhat of a pessimist. He wasn't disgusted by the mention of her or when he saw around unlike every other girl at his school; aside from the three in his group of stoner friends.

"Hey Kyun, you alright? Valerie said you snapped at her in the cafeteria." Andrew leaned over to him from the seat beside him, whispering. "Yeah, I didn't mean to yell at her, and I'm fine." Changkyun replying and his friend saying, "she really seems to care about you dude. She has been worried about you all day and I'm pretty sure she likes you." Andrew nudged Changkyun on the backside of his shoulder, making Changkyun scoff in disbelief.

"You know there is no way she does. Her and I have been best friends since sixth grade, I'm pretty sure she sees me as more of a brother than a lover - and plus, I don't think of her like that anyways." His eyes turned away from his friend, focused back up on Y/n as she raised her hand to answer a question from the teacher. Andrew noticed this, a smirk in his lips.

"Ohhh, so you're focused more on the good girls then the bad ones then huh?"  "No you ass hat, I already told you I could care less about girls and especially the boring ones. The words love and relationships don't even have any meaning to them either."  "I didn't mention anything about love or relationships though, so why are you bringing that up after-"  "I swear to god Andrew, if you don't shut the fuck up and stop messing with me I will beat the shit out of you."  

He raised his voice a little, still whispering as the teacher looked over at him and Andrew with a glare in her eyes. "Changkyun, Andrew, quiet down back there before I send you down to the office for your third time this week in my class." Many classmates turned to look at the two as they heard the teacher's words and saw her looking back at them as well. Changkyun looked around, noticing them all look at him and Andrew except Y/n, she was too busy writing in her notebook.