Cafeteria Chaos

Y/n was walking down the hall next to her best friend Hailey, the both of them making their way to the cafeteria to eat lunch. And as they were walking, Hailey would not stop talking about what her and her boyfriend Nathan did last night. "It was crazy - I can't believe he just suddenly made a move on me like that but it happened. Y/n why don't you try and find-" "I'm sorry Hailey, but do you ever shut up? I'm trying to go over the topics for math and I can't with you blabbering in my ear like a dog barking at a mailman." 

As they made their way closer to the cafeteria, Y/n noticed a group of students sitting by the water fountains eating their lunch. As she were looking, her eyes suddenly came in contact with someone else's. Making eye contact with him, Y/n had suddenly felt a strange feeling in her stomach, an almost fluttery feeling. And for what seemed like longer than a few seconds, she could somehow feel herself getting captivated in his eyes. The way he was starring at her - she got chills. The way he licked his lips as there were a faint smirk on his face from something one of his friends said, just had her feeling different. 

They both even turned their heads at the perfect time to meet each other's gaze. Changkyun then turned back to Blake, trying to push away the awkward feeling he had just gotten. As if he got caught staring at the girl from last night. And as she turned back to her friend, slowly they disappeared into the cafeteria. Changkyun realized something, 'She's wearing lilac again..'

Sitting there for a while, Changkyun noticed Elina starring at his arm, a weird look in her gaze. "What's your problem, Elina?" He asked while he eyed her suspiciously as she then looked up to meet his gaze, squinting her eyes at the sight of his expression. "Since when did you have a bruise there?" Matthew nudged his girlfriend, shaking his head as if telling her to be quiet. As he whispered something to her, Changkyun rolled his eyes and got up from his spot, picking up his tray and heading towards the cafeteria - Valerie following after him quickly.

"You good Kyun?" Valerie asking him as he just ignored her question, throwing his tray away in the garbage can. "Changkyun, I asked if you were okay." As he started walking past her, she grabbed onto his arm, right where his father did. Changkyun quickly grabbing her wrist and pulling her hand off him. "Ming your own god damn business! You don't need to constantly follow me around and piss me off any farther!" He raised his voice at her for the very first time. The entire cafeteria turning quiet and looking at them, even Y/n.

And just like that, he threw her arm back down to her side, heading out of the lunchroom in frustration. Valerie continued standing there, surprised and a bit embarrassed by the fact that Changkyun just lashed out at her in front of everyone. But most of all, she was hurt; That was the first time he ever yelled at her or got really mad at her before. After a couple minutes she walked her way out of the cafeteria as well. Everyone starting to talk about what just happened. Hailey turning to Y/n. 

"I have never seen Lim Changkyun ever lash out at someone like that.. who knew his best friend would be the first victim to his wrath." "Yeah, well you never know what he could be going through. Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." "Oh okay, I'll see you in class then." Hailey replying to  her friend, Y/n getting up and throwing her tray in the garbage before heading out the cafeteria and to the girl's bathroom.