Chapter 8 - silence.

**************************

N/B: this chapter is divided into three parts because it is extremely long. sorry for the delay if it's too long and enjoy.

*****************************

In Tex's house.

Lukas: where are you coming from?

Tex: went out.

Lukas: to where precisely?

Tex: don't know.

Lukas: I saw you in Clara's house. Let me guess you went there.

Tex: yeah so? What do you want to about it?

Lukas: for once stop seeing her, she's not your type. She's mine.

Tex: (chuckles) you never see to amaze me. You were the one who said you don't want her in your life, now you want her back.

The fight over Clara, who is at the middle

Lukas: I have told you paws off. All the girls in my school should run after me not you and when I say all I mean all including her.

Tex: I'm not holding her.

Lukas: good because I have to make her accept me.

Tex: you're talking about accepting but do you think she will ever accept you. Today was her birthday and you never did anything special for her. You didn't even tell her that.

Lukas: so you celebrated her birthday?

Tex: maybe I did maybe I didn't.

Lukas: how could you?

Tex: what?

Lukas: you wasted $500 dollars on that bitch.

Tex: (sarcastic) I taught she said she is yours now why are you calling her a bitch. It's not nice.

Lukas: enough! I know you have feelings for her. She's too young for you, if I would you I would go for Emily.

Tex: no way! Firstly; three years difference doesn't indicate too young; I still got a chance and secondly; thank God you aren't me. I am me and I say no to Emily. Look; she's all free. Tell her I sent you to her.

Lukas: I've warned you.

Tex: I can't believe my brother that I'm older than is warning me.

Lukas: you mean senior with two years.

Tex: well; I don't have your time.

Lukas: mum said she wanted to talk to you.

Tex: (unbutton his shirt and sat on the floor tired) she called?