SILENCE 2

Later that day; Tex friends came to see him.

Drake: what's up with you?

Tex: nothing really.

Ray: that's not true. You refused to talk to us and you have been staring at your phone sometimes the ceiling and always gives a heavy sigh.

Drake: that's true so what happened?

Tex: before I answer that, Rex why did you tell my brother what happened between me and Clara?

Jay: I'm confused. Rex wouldn't do it, right bro?

Rex: well; I did do it.

They were all shocked except for Tex.

Drake: why would you do it?

Rex: it was meant to be a prank and I wanted to shove it in his face, I didn't want to get you upset.

Drake: what's up? What is so special about the topic now?

Ray: it's not like it affected you.

Tex: (sarcastic) you're right. It doesn't affect me that Clara's in big trouble with my mum.

Drake: say what?

Tex: and it doesn't affect me that I'm banned from seeing her, chatting with her, walking or doing anything with her. Oh no! it doesn't affect me that my mum hates me right now and Lukas successfully got me out of the picture to ruin Clara's life. It doesn't affect me that he lied I use to pay girls to have sex with me and my mum never believes me. It doesn't. In fact I am perfectly fine thank you.

Jay: hold up! He said all those things?

Tex: what else will he say? I have a lot of girlfriends and I have had sex with them including Clara; that now my life is a prison with everybody. People are watching me to see if I disobey and I don't want her to get in trouble.

Rex: I am so sorry. I didn't know my actions would affect you like this. I'm sorry man.

Drake: never do that next time.

Jay: you know how obsessed he is with her.

Tex: no; I'm not.

Ray: it's crazy about her.

Tex: would you guys shut up already?

Drake: he's finally talking because he heard her name.

Tex: no.

Drake: but why were you so worried about it?

Tex: she has called me 5 times now and I haven't picked her call. I don't want to read her message before it feels like I'm avoiding her after her birthday.

Drake: just call her.

Tex: I can't take that risk.

Drake: then we will call her.

Tex: say what? No. you guys will say things stupid.

Drake: but even though when are you going to do you know what?

Tex: know what?

Ray: tell her you like her.

Tex: never.

Rex: why? She's waiting for you.

Tex: how do you know?

Drake: it doesn't matter but why won't you tell her?

Tex: because Lukas is all over her and she likes him.

Jay: how did you know? Did you see them kiss?