I GOT A BOYFRIEND

Oh my! this book will soon finish, okay; wish me luck in writing this.

Clara has been avoiding Kenzie and doesn't want to forgive her because she won't own up to her own mistake. In school ....

Kenzie: hey Clara!

They are in the garden

Clara: what?

Kenzie: you don't have to be angry. I'm seriously sorry.

Clara: I don't need it. I've told you until you're ready to give something up for me; don't even think about us as friends (hiss and leaves).

During recess ...

Kenzie: can I sit here?

Pamy: no; we reserved this place for Clara.

Kenzie: (surprised) Clara! But that has been my space.

Pamy: not anymore. Clara was always here but she begged for you saying she can risk not sitting with you so that you can feel among. She decided to sit here today; shocking right?

Penny: yep.

Clara: (walks over to them and sits down) sorry I'm late.

Kenzie: please can you move a little.

Clara: sorry; this space is reserved for my notes and bag (keeps them there).

Kenzie: (remembers what she did to her and feels sorry).

Clara: bye.

Kenzie: (leaves) did she just behave like me? (someone puts his leg on the way; she kicked it and fell down and her face enters her food).

Everyone laughs except Clara; she pitied her but she won't forgive her that easy.

Clara: not cool Jet; now tell her sorry.

Jet: but ...

Clara: (commanding tone) I said say sorry.

Jet: I'm sorry.

Clara: (walks to help Kenzie up) let's get you cleaned up.

Kenzie: thanks.

Clara: (whispers to her) no problem but this doesn't mean I have forgiven you.

Kenzie: I'm sorry.

They leave there to get her cleaned up.

In Tex's school ....

Drake: it's almost a month dude; today's the last day.

Ray: have you told her?

Tex: n-no.

Jay: why?

Tex: I can't. What if she says no?

Drake: it's enough with the no; just tell her.