CHAPTER 9 - THE CRISIS.😡😡😠

After 3 days, Clara finally went back home. In school ...

Kenzie: I heard what happened to you?

Clara: act like you care.

Kenzie: I do but I was too busy to come for visit. I'm really sorry. Forgive me?

Clara: (shrugs her shoulder).

Kenzie: should I kneel down and beg you?

Clara: no. I forgive you.

Kenzie: thanks.

Clara: (opens her locker and sees a letter).

Kenzie: what's that?

Clara: a letter (smells it and realize its Lukas cologne). Oh no! It can't be (opens the letter and read it).

Kenzie: (takes it from her and reads it) any idea of who it might be.

Clara: nope. It says anonymous.

Kenzie: any hint.

Clara: nope.

Kenzie: I think Lukas.

Clara: (acts surprised and yanks it from her) sorry but what makes you so sure?

Kenzie: first the perfume and then I say the writing. It's so obvious.

Clara: but do you think he really means everything he said.

Clara.

Kenzie: no. He's a player. He's no good for you.

Clara: but I can change him. I can stop it like I have helped other people. That's what he wants. He wants me. At least be happy for me. 

Kenzie: it's not everyone that you so called help works for. Just say no.

Clara: but .... He's really nice and I kinda feel he means everything here.

Kenzie: it's so stupid right now. I can't believe you are supporting a player! A playboy! Are you serious?

Clara: I'm not supporting him, I only said he could change.

Kenzie: you are only gaining insults on yourself, say no. Trust me, there is another person in this world that likes you, leave him for your own good.

Clara: (remembers Tex and blush) so; you said I should say no?

Kenzie: say no. Tell him you don't need a relationship.

Clara: but ...

Kenzie: look; I have warned you; it's between him and me. Date him and leave me or be friends with me and dupe him.

Clara: but ...

Kenzie: bye, I'm serious, ex friend (leaves. In her mind) Tex and Lukas are mine and not that bitch.