WE DON'T TALK ANY MORE.

After 2 weeks of Kenzie trying to convince Clara to un defriend (if that is a word) her, she had no other option than to invite her to the playground where they became friends.

Kenzie: here we are?

Clara: OMG! You remember it; where our friendship started; where you met me.

Kenzie: I know right; the day you begged me to be your friend.

Clara: (confused) begged you?

Kenzie: yeah, I can remember clearly; you begged me because I was famous and popular

Clara: (sarcastic) yeah popular; you were known as a troublesome kid and would I love those kind of people.

Kenzie: I know right.

Clara: (chuckles) do you even remember how we became friends?

Kenzie: of course; you were playing in the sand and I came to meet you. You saw me and begged to be your friend right? Wait; is that even correct (thinking).

Clara: (angry) you don't even remember how we became friends?

Kenzie: it's not that clear, aish! Was I correct with the first one?

Clara: no! I can't believe you right now. You don't even remember how we became best friends; then how can you remember those cool things we did.

Kenzie: I remember them but I can't get the clear view of how it happened?

Clara: then list what we did?

Kenzie: we got a t-shirt and put best friends on it, when you dressed as a bunny and I dressed as a cat; in high school pic day that we were supposed to wear animal costumes; when we met that famous artist; you manage to get us snuck in his studio and he drew us;we had 2 pics from him, when we went for a concert and wore mickey mouse ears; how we both bought dolls that matched with how we look that day.

the memories here they are:

a/n: Follow this steps and you will know my arrangement of the pic so you won't get lost.

1. the doll, 2. the concert with mickey mouse ears, 3. one of the drawings; 4. in high school; one of her pics on her blog and she got a lot of love and like, 5. the school pic day; 6. the t shirt writing, 7. hairstyle 8. their love hand sign, 10. their sleep over, 11. when they wanted to prove they can be bad but ended up getting chased by dogs. 12. their first hand sign before the love, 13. first day in high school, 14. when they won best friends on picture day. 15. the second drawing of the artist. 16. their first animated cartoon they made. 17. first day in college.

 first day in college