T w o

I struggled keeping the girls away from evil guys? Zero told me that the men and women that were from the Night class are evil. Well, if he says so, I think so! "Calm down, ladies!" I shouted over the crowd of girls.

"Shut it! I wanna see my hubbies!" A girl yelled in front of me. I scrunched my face a bit.

"Well, too bad they're mine now! Suck on that!" I blew a raspberry. All the girls suddenly grew quiet. "Oh, hey, you guys quieted down!" My eyes widened seeing the angry glares at me. "H-hey now! I was just kidding! You can't take a joke?" I nervously said, rubbing my head.

"WE SHOULD BURN HER!"

"KILL HER!"

"EAT HER!"

Holy shit. They were really pissed off. "Uwaah!" I screamed.

"Shut up," Zero's voice boomed behind me. I jumped and hid behind the tall silver haired man. All the girls went quiet. I looked at Zero impressed, while he looked at me blankly. "Night class is here." He walked back to the other side, where all the girls looked a bit scared. He sure can tame girls quiet easily.

"OMG! OMG! MY SEXY BEASTS ARE HERE!" I sweat dropped and tried to keep the girls from passing me. I looked at the Night class and I had to admit. They were hot. Hot like coal rocks. Hot like the sun. Hot like boiled water. I'm stupid comparing them to things. One of the night class dudes looked at me. He had blond hair and pretty blue eyes. Daaaammmmmnnnn.

He winked at my direction. I smiled at him. The girls behind me squealed.

"He totally winked at me!"

"NO, HE WINKED AT ME!"

"STFU! IT WAS ME HE WINKED AT!"

I laughed a little at the little argument and walked to Zero. "Zero!" I called. He glanced at me then looked back at the night class students, who were still by the gates. I stopped in front of him and then laughed. "Do you know how hilarious these girls are? Pfftt!" I could feel daggers dig in me and looked around. Every girl was glaring at me, flames in their eyes, evil twinkle in their eyes, anything evil was in their eyes. Zero raised a brow.

"You were saying?" He questioned, amusement hinting in his voice. I nervously scratched my head.

"Ehehehe~!"

"Is she the new prefect?" An unfamiliar voice asked behind me. I turned around and recognized him. It was the guy who winked at me.

"No, she's just helping me," Zero replied. I realized something and turned to Zero.

"Hey, I haven't told you my name yet!"

"Not interested." I pouted.

"Wah, Zero you're so mean!" An arm snaked around my shoulders and I was pulled into someone's arms.

"If you ever get tired of her Zero, I'll take her from you," the blue eyed guy said. I raised my brow at him and squirmed in his arms.

"SHE'S STEALING MY AIDO!"

"MY HEART IS SHATTERED!"

Zero glared at the 'AIDO' guy and grabbed my wrist, pulling me away from him. "Move it or else I'll kill you," Zero threatened, reaching in for his jacket. 'Aido' smirked and shrugged.

"Okay, okay, okay. But, don't get too close, Zero. You'll end up hurt all over again and she'll never come back," Aido maliciously licked his lips gazing at me. Something snapped inside Zero because he immediately pulled out a gun and pointed it between his eyes.

". . .Shut up!" My eyes widened at his glare. Filled with so much hate, yet so much. . .pain. "If you speak like that again, I won't hesitate." Aido raised his hands up unfazed.

"Whatever you say, Zero." The blond dude left with the other students, his hands in his pockets.

I realized all the girls were already gone. "Dayum! The left quick!" I chuckled a little. I looked at Zero, who was looking down at his shoes, his bangs covering his eyes. "Zero. . . ?"

"You should stop talking to me." I raise one brow and pursed my lips.

"No can do!" I smiled.

"I'm a dangerous person. A monster. I don't need you to help me. You should just act like I'm dead!" Zero suddenly shouted, glaring at me coldly. My eyes softened and I gave him a soft smile.

"You're no monster, Zero. You're my friend. Why would I want to pretend you dont exist when you're here in front of me alive. Don't ever say these things ever again," I reasoned with a serious gaze. He looked at me with slightly widened eyes then he narrowed his eyes.

"Liar. You'll end up leaving at the end. Just like her," he whispered painfully. I walked closer to Zero and stood on my tippy toes; giving him a poke on his forehead.

"I'm not her am I? I'M [NAME] [SURNAME]! THE AWESOMEST PREFECT EVER ALIVE!" I laughed, posing.

". . .[Name] is your name?" I stopped laughing.

"Oh yeah, I just told you my name! Ahaha, I'm so funny!" I grinned at the silver haired boy.

"How could you act so cheery when you were homeless?" Zero questioned with a bitter tone. My smile faded away and a serious expression painted on my face.

"Because I had hope for me in the future." I softly replied, smiling at him. A huge breeze passed by, leaves dancing around the two of us as we stared at each other.

". . .Hope?" I nodded and rubbed the back of my head sheepishly.

"Am I annoying you with my awesome words?"

Zero gained back his cold expression and walked away, hands in his pockets, walking away.

"W-wait for me, Zero! You're walking too fast, Daddy Long Legs!" I tried catching up to the tall silver haired man and eventually did. I recalled about our conversation. Did he have a girl he loved here? I'm really interested now. . . I should ask Headmaster. . . .

Author's Note: Yay! Chapter two done! Stay tuned for the next chappie guys! :3