F o u r

-10 Days Later-

"Christmas is in 2 days!" Girls began shouting first thing when I walked in class. I mumbled and covered my ears in annoyance, walking to my seat next to that one girl.

"CHRISTMAS IS IN TWO DAYS!" I winced at the sudden shout beside me. These girls are way too excited. I looked around and couldn't spot the tall silver haired teen.

"Where the hell is he?" I muttered.

"Class! Calm down! I know Christmas is in two days, but calm down." The teacher said. I sighed and listened to the teacher. "Today, class is out! You guys can have your Christmas break!" With that said, a whole bunch of girls ran--- no more like rammed through the door. My eyes widened in horror. Man, girls are pretty scary. Well, when they're in love, I guess???? Some guys in the classroom were also wide eyed. Hehe.

"[Name], headmaster wants you," Zero's voice echoe in the classroom. I looked at the door in surprise.

"Hey, where were you? I was wondering where you were." I said, standing up and walking to him. He backed away a little bit and then began walking. Why is he always walking away from me? Am I that much of a bother? I followed him, my gaze on the floor.

". . .You're unusually quiet." Zero's voice startled me.

"H-Huh?!"

"You're quiet for the first time." He repeated, taking one glance over his shoulder. I nodded a little.

"Yea, I guess I am," I muttered, looking through the windows on the right.

"Is something bothering you?" I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Nothings wrong. Nothing at all." I whispered the last three words. I hadn't realized we were already in Mr. Cross's room until. . . .

"Oi! Hello!" I flinched, hearing a yell in my ear. "Good. You're alive." Mr. Cross said and walked behind his desk, siting down on his chair. "I realized I haven't gave you a weapon, yet. I will let you choose one, okay?" I nodded slowly. He walks up and opens a cabinet and there appears lots of weapons. My eyes stopes on a silver looking weapon.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh. . .that's the Artemis. (Is that spelled right? If not oh well) It can turn to a pole." Mr. Cross explained. I reached out for it until someone caught my wrist. I look up and see Zero glaring at me.

"You can't take that one." He growled. I forced a smile towards him.

"I'm sorry." I yanked my hand back, forcefully.

"Zero! She can pick what she wants!" Mr. Cross said. I shook my head with a little smile.

"It's fine, Mr. Cross." I looked at a katana. "Ooh! That one looks nice!" I carefully grabbed the katana and stroked the sheath that covered the katana. A smile appeared on my face. "This brings back memories. . . ."

"Let's go." Zero suddenly demanded. I looked at him.

"B-but, don't I have to prac---!" He interrupted me by grabbing my left arm and dragging me. "Z-Zero! Where're we going?" My right hand squeezed the katana slightly.

"Let's go sit down," he said. Weird. . .sit down? Where though? He dragged me outside and suddenly we were under a tree. He sat down and patted the seat next to him. I sat down next to him, pondering why're we here. "I just need to ask something. . . ," he whispered. I nodded in response. "What do you like?" I blinked.

"What?"

". . .What do you like?" He asked again.

A smile lit up on my face. "I like lots of things. Food, candy, desserts, teddy bears, flowers, food, candy. Oh and desserts!" I excitedly ranted.