F i v e

I woke up feeling drowsy. It's Christmas today. I looked at the present wrapped in the corner of my room. Zero's present. I hope he'll like it. I finished my morning routines and put on a huge grin. Time to. . .SLEEP! I sighed in satisfaction as I laid on the bed. So comfy!

"[Name], are you in there?" Zero asked on the other side of the door. I sat up quickly and rushed to hide the presents I wrapped for Zero. "I'm comi--" I interrupted Zero by yelling.

"WAIT! I'm changing! Don't come in!" I made an excuse, shoving the presents under the bed. He didn't reply and I sighed in relief. After a few seconds, I opened the door to see an irritated Zero.

"Change quicker. Let's go," he said in a monotone voice. I followed after him and looked at my attire. Sweat pants and a white t-shirt. I took a few glanced at Zero's. He wore a white collar shirt with black slack pants. He looks handsome.

"Where're we going?" I questioned. "Isn't today Christmas?"

He glanced at me over his shoulder. "We have to line up the girls, so they can give presents to the night class students." I nodded.

"Okay."

-A few minutes later-

"Who wears that for Christmas?" A girl questioned me. I shrugged.

"Me. Duh." I replied bluntly.

"Everyone line up to the gates. Every gate has a name. Pick a name who you want to give presents to," Zero explained, a whistle in his mouth. I could also see a gate for Zero. There were lots of girls there, too. I guess even though he's scary, he is popular. I forgot I made a box of chocolates for Zero. Yes, I baked my own chocolates. I felt my pockets and could feel the medium box in my pocket. Should I line up? Yep, I'll be last then.

I walked to the back of the line, making sure Zero didn't see me. The night class students walked out and smiled at their fans. They went to their gate to pick up their Christmas presents. Zero ordered the girls to stay behind the gate in a cold voice and the girls gladly did so.

"Zero-kun! I baked you chocolates with lots of love! So, please take them!"

"Zero-chan! I love you with all my heart! One day, we'll be together!"

I smiled at all these nice comments. Finally, it was my turn. I walked towards the gate smiling at Zero. His eyes widened in shock. "What're you doing there?" He asked, bewildered. I grinned sheepishly and handed him the box of chocolates.

"I got you some chocolates. I felt that you deserved it. Plus, you're my friend!" I said, my cheeks turning red. He stood there taken back and slowly took the chocolates gently.

". . .Thanks," he whispered. I nodded sheepishly.

"You're welcome!" I said with a huge grin.

"Did you guys hear? Aido and some of the other guys aren't going to be attending here anymore," a girl said behind me, causing my ears to perk up.

"Awh man! I'll never get a chance with Aido-senpai anymore!"

Aido is leaving? Oh well. I went around the gates and stood beside Zero, who was looking at a tree, a far away look in his lilac eyes. "Zero?" I called, poking his cheek.

He shook his head and looked at me. ". . .Sorry," he muttered and walked away to check on the other gates. I pondered when I should give Zero my present? Maybe tonight! Yea, seems good! Soon enough, the night class students went back to their dorms, their hands full of presents. Dayum! That's a lot! It must feel nice to get lots of presents huh?

"U-uh, [Name]?" A shaky voice called for me. I looked to the right to see the guy who dropped his camera before. He didn't have any glasses on this time.