Chapter 11

Marinette's POV
I leaped into an alleyway. And looked around once more as my costume faded away.

Tikki landed in my hand and I brought out a cookie from my purse. "Here you go." Tikki munched away on her chocolate chip cookie and smiled.

"Ugh." I groaned as I leaned on the wall, "Lila has been akumatized so many times. I'm starting to suspect her."

"What do you mean Marinette?"

"I mean, what if she's working for Hawkmoth? It's already exhausting to be her classmate but what if she's a real villain?"

"Being her classmate isn't that bad...." Tikki said but was interrupted by a loud thud.

It was Chat noir and .... Volpina? But I saw Lila?! Unless... it was an illusion.

Chat noir pushed Volpina down from the building right above me. I ran to a corner and hid.

It was a struggle between Chat noir and Volpina. Clashing their weapons like swords.

Chat noir grabbed her wrist and cut her bracelet. "Cataclysm!" He crushed the moth and Volpina fell to the ground, detransforming into the liar.

"What am I doing here?" Lila said rubbing the back of her head.

"I could ask you the same question." Chat noir shot back. Lila stood up and dusted the dirt off her clothes.

I gritted my teeth. Maybe she was spying on me...Oh no! What if she knows I'm Ladybug???!!!

No, no, no! This can't be happening.

I ran back to the museum as quickly as my legs could take me. "Marinette?" My mom said as I breathed heavily, "Where were you?"

"Oh! Me... I...um...got turned into a statue. Yeah that's right." I said as I laughed nervously.

"Well it's okay, because Ladybug and Chat noir saved the day." My dad said cheerfully.

I smiled at my father as Lila, Kagami and Adrien walked in, the two girls at each side. I stared at Lila, who eventually locked eyes with me and smiled.

Those she know? I don't think she'll know because once deakumatized, villains don't remember what happened. I tried really really hard to convince myself but couldn't.

"Excuse me." Lila said to Adrien as she walked towards me. She stood by my side and looked at Adrien as Kagami and the blonde were laughing heartily. "You hate seeing them together, don't you?"

I didn't reply.

Lila looked at me confusingly and her gaze went back to Adrien. "I know you don't like seeing them together but don't worry, they're going to break up."

This time I looked at her confused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean, Little Miss perfect is going to break up with Adrien. Or vice versa."

"What are you going to do?" I asked obviously aware that she wouldn't tell me.

Lila giggled a bit and smiled"Wouldn't you like to know." That being said she walked away.

"What do you think she's going to do?" I heard Tikki ask as I stared at the lying queen. She walked to Adrien and directed his attention towards a piece of art.

"I don't know Tikki but I have a bad feeling about this." I said to my kwami as I saw Kagami trying to keep up with Lila, who was dragging Adrien along with her as his bodyguard and assistant arrived to pick them up.

Hawkmoth's POV

"Ugh." I grunted, "I've lost contact with Volpina! Looks like Chat noir got her but my plan is fool proof. No worries at least we have a hint of who Ladybug is."

I walked to the elevator door in my lair and said, "Nooroo dark wings fall." The costume peeled off and I was back in my normal clothes.

My purple kwami followed me closely  as he stared at the evil grin on my face while I walked into the elevator. "Master," he said in his squeaky voice, "Are you alright?"

"I'm better than alright Nooroo." I said as the elevator took me back to my office. I flipped through my laptop files and opened one about Adrien's classmates.

Natalie walked in and said, "Adrien is in his room having his piano lesson." She looked at me quizzically as she noticed the huge grin on my face, "Is there good news sir?"

"I heard Ladybug's kwami say she was Lila's classmate." I said with a huge smile. Natalie smiled at first, then it turned into a frown. "What is it?" I asked.

Ever since my wife died, I've grown fond of Natalie. She's been by my side through the good and bad times. She's like the friend I never had while growing up. I'm trying as much as I can to bring Emilie back because I want to be happy again, I want my son to be happy again. I want us to be one big happy family again. And if that's so wrong, then I don't know what's right.

"Well," Natalie said with a little smile, "we have to start searching."

I nodded and diverted my attention back to my computer. I swiped through all the news reports and Everytime Ladybug appeared.

Timebreaker ,she was there.

Lady wifi, she was there.

Horrificator, she was there.

Princess Fragrance, Reflekta, Vanisher, Antibug? What am I thinking it can't be Chloe Bourgeois. But she was all there.

Think Gabriel, think. Who has blue hair? I scrolled through some pictures. Tsurigi? No, Ladybug was there too. So who can it be?

I walked around my office as Natalie also searched on her tablet. What villain was created that Ladybug didn't show up?

I was thinking so much, I developed a headache. I sat down in one of my chairs and held the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes.

I felt Natalie put her hand on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling at me comfortingly. "Don't worry sir, we'll not give up. We will continue searching."

I looked at the portrait of my wife and smiled a little.

I started thinking about Chloe Bourgeois again. Then my kind wondered off to that Mr.Ramier that I've akumatized multiple times already.

That's when it hit me. The girl that won the contest held at Adrien's school when I akumatized Mr.Ramier. She has blue hair and she's never been akumatized before.

It could be her. It must be her.

Dupain Cheng.

My ultimate weapon.

My key.

"Marinette Dupain Cheng."

A/N:

*Le gasp* He knows!!!! He knows!!

Let us all breathe for a moment. Gabriel has a plan to destroy Ladybug and Chat noir but I won't tell you because he doesn't wanna tell me. He says it's a surprise. They're all in for a little treat.

Thank you all for reading my book, I mean it's at 500+ views. I'm so happy. Thanks again don't forget to vote, comment and share this book. You can also follow me for more updates.

I might not be able to update for a while as my mobile data is running out. But never fear, I will always be here.

Till then stay Miraculous....❤️🐞