Chapter 21

Third Person's POV

Hawkmoth smirked at himself knowing that everything was going according to his deviously evil plan. He had a clone in New York while he was here executing his plan. This plan was full proof and nothing or no one could ruin it. It was perfect....too perfect.

He had akumatized Lila into Volpina, after her plan to make everyone hate Marinette didn't go very well. Volpina was currently running to Marinette's home while Ladybug and Chat noir dealt with the new reptilian villain.

Meanwhile on the other side of Paris, Volpina landed on Marinette's roof and broke into her room through the balcony door. Hawkmoth sent her on an important mission that could help her be the most famous person in Paris and then maybe...just maybe Adrien would notice her.

But Lila still couldn't believe that Marinette was Ladybug...no, Volpina couldn't believe it. If Ladybug ever caught her akuma, she won't be able to remember anything.

She looked around the pink room, trying to figure out where on earth the Miracle box could be. "A red round box with black spots. How hard could it be to find in here?" She whispered to herself as she searched trying not to scatter anything, "If I was Marinette, where would I drop the miracle box? Probably in a place no one would think of checking."

She walked into the bathroom and searched but to no avail. She searched everywhere. In her desks, in her drawers, in her closet but it wasn't there. She looked around in frustration and ran her hands through her long brown hair. She turned around to leave when she heard something fall on the floor.

Apparently, her flute knocked down a family photo that was near Marinette's bed. She picked it up and roughly placed it back on the table. She turned around, once again, to leave but she paused.

A suitcase? She thought to herself, My mom usually hid important documents in a suitcase under her bed. She dragged the pink suitcase from under her bed and held the zipper. She unzipped the bag and smiled at the prize in front of her.

"Adrien," she stage whispered to herself as she brought out the spotted miracle box, "you're going to be mine."

Meanwhile on the battle arena...

"Lucky charm!" The red spotted themed hero yelled as ladybugs swirled over her head revealing a red torch with black spots. "You've got to be kidding me." Ladybug groaned as she looked around for an idea.

She couldn't see anything so she decided to clip the torch to her waist and fight the villain. Chat noir was currently busy with reptillion, the akumatized villain, and his little pet and Chat noir was losing.

He slammed his back against a wall as the huge lizard tried to devour him. Ladybug swung her yo-yo towards Char noir and pulled him towards herself.

"How are we going to defeat that lizard? The more you hit it, the stronger it gets." Chat noir panted, trying to catch his breath.

"We'll have to think of another way to defeat this thing. Think outside the box." Ladybug said quietly trying to analyze the situation, staring into the red eyes of the huge lizard as it crawled towards them.

Suddenly, the huge lizard beast turned away from them and walked away. "Where is it going?" Chat noir asked with a confused expression.

"I don't know but we have to stop it." Ladybug ran on rooftops as the duo tried to do catch up with the monster. It seemed to be in some sort of trance as it moved towards the Eiffel Tower with reptillion on it's back.

The female superhero swung her yo-yo to a nearby lamppost trying to block the lizard's way but the sentimonster was too strong. The yo-yo string couldn't hold back the monster, which made Ladybug fly into the air but Chat noir swiftly caught her.