Chapter 3-The Artificial Human

Gaster's Point Of View

I let out an annoyed sigh at the sight before me. I knew that this was a misunderstanding... I mean it's quite obvious that he didn't mean to be straddling her like this... But it was annoying nonetheless.

I quickly walk over to the two. Sans has already scrambled off her, muttering a lot of sorry's to the girl who was still on the ground. The only difference is that instead of laying on the floor underneath a blushing mess that Gaster calls his son, she was now sitting up looking at the small skeleton with a confused glance. This made sense...

While she did have the body of a grown-up, she had also just 'woken up'. This meant that in theory... She has the mentality of a child... She wasn't even supposed to have a mentality to begin with... But now that I know she has that of a child... I definitely can't take her to Asgore to have her soul extracted... Great...

Well at least I could use her to find out how to make a emotionless host...

I quickly walk over to her and offer my hand to help her up. She looks at my hand and tilts her head before taking it slowly.

I look over at Sans who was still a blushing mess muttering for forgiveness.

"Pull yourself together Sans! If you didn't want to be on top of her then you should have been more careful!"

I hear his muttering stop as he looks at me. His blushing has stopped and his smile was back on his face. Though... Even with the smile I could see anger in his eyes... Ok maybe not anger but definitely annoyance.

"Look 'doc', it's not my fault that the 'human' over there can't seem to walk without staggering and even falling or tripping four to five times in only ten steps!"

I roll my eyes and dismiss him. I quickly pick up the human who looked at me confused as I did so. I carried her to a testing room and set her down on the table.

"This is where you will be staying until I can get an appropriate room set up for you. I know it's not much but we weren't exactly expecting a sentient... Well... A sentient experiment such as yourself."

She looks at me ands nods. I quickly widen my eyes as I quickly get out a small notebook out of my lab coat pocket.

'Entry Number 748'

'It seems that the artificial human is not only sentient but can understand words. It seems that she is not able to talk herself though but can respond through body language. How Fascinating!'

I feel a tug on my coat and look back over to her. She looks at me and then points to her open mouth.

I quickly understand what she is wanting and let out an irritated groan.

"Sans!"

I see a blue flash soon appear infront of me. As the flash disappeared, Sans took its place.

"What can I help ya with G?"

He didn't seem annoyed anymore so that was a good sign. I put my pen and notebook back in my pocket as I started stating my request.

"The human is hungry. Could you make her some food while I get some tests ready. And for the love of God it better not just be a bottle of ketchup!"

Sans gives me a knowing smile. A smile that usually were followed by his puns and jokes. I quickly hold my hand up, shutting it down before it even started.

"Just do it! I'm not in the mood for your pathetic excuse of humor."

Before anymore can be said I quickly exit the room to go check on Papyrus who I just realized I left in a room by himself.