Chapter 11-Attachment

Gaster's Point Of View

I walk into the room with Sans close behind me. (Y/n) is the first thing that fills my vision as my eyes were drawn to her.

Why? Why am I constantly thinking about her?

I could feel the purple coming up to my cheeks as I walked over to wake her.

"Should I wake up Paps, G?"

"No let him sleep."

Sans just shrugs his shoulders and looks over at (Y/n).

"So what kinda tests are ya planning on running anyway? If you don't mind me asking that is..."

I just roll my eyes. Of course he is curious.

"Well Sans, if you must know, I plan on taking bits of her soul and see if she becomes emotionally unstable or if she even has emotions afterwards... Who knows, she may not even react..."

He looks at me with caution.

"Have a problem Sans?"

"No it's just... Couldn't she die? What if it hurts her?"

I shrug. I had already considered this possibility... And as much as I hate it... It must be done.

"It can't be helped... The most I can do is give her pain killers and hope it helps."

Sans just looks down. We both knew we had broken the number one rule when it comes to experiments... Don't get attached...

But... It's hard not to... When the experiment not only is alive... But acts like a child.

The most we could do at this point is just hope she doesn't die... At least... I can try to make it not hurt...

I let out a sigh and shake (Y/n) awake.

She lets out a small yawn as she turns in her cot, waking up slowly.

Her eyes flutter open as she takes one of her hands to rub it.

It was quite an adorable sight.

"(Y/n), as much as I hate to do this, we need to run some tests... Ok?"

Still somewhat asleep, she just nods and takes my hand so she could follow me. Even though it was an innocent gesture, I could feel my soul beat faster as heat rose to my face. Her hand was so soft... So warm...

I snap myself out of it. Why am I like this around her???

I quickly lead her to the experiment room. She sits on the bed.

"Lie down please."

She does so as I grab a syringe and fill it with pain killers.

She soon notices the needle and I could see her eyes widen. But she didn't fight it as I stuck the needle into a vein in her arm. The most she did actually was flinch.

I wait a few minutes for the medicine to activate before starting on the experiment.

I summon her (S/t) soul. I barely touch it before (Y/n) gets uncomfortable. I can notice her discomfort. I sigh before giving her a reassuring smile.

"It won't take too long ok? Just bear with it..."

She gives me a look of concern before turning her head away.

I grab my scalpel and cut into the soul.

Screams immediately rip through the air.

I flinch.

This was going to be a long procedure...