Chapter 9-Sleepy Children And Stolen Art

Gaster's Point Of View

I can't believe he did that to (Y/n)! How dare he deceive her like that! He didn't even deserve to have his picture drawn. As soon as I sent him to go do his cleaning duties, I walked over to (Y/n) who had calmed down a little thanks to Papyrus. She was still crying a bit though.

I kneel down in front of the two and give (Y/n) a soft smile, offering my hand. She slowly takes it.

I blush at how soft her hand is. I know I made her... But I didn't expect such softness.

I pick Papyrus up as I help (Y/n) to her feet. I carry Papyrus to his room. He was already asleep in my arms. From the corner of my eye I could see (Y/n) still had a grasp on the now tears stained picture of Sans.

I glared at the picture. Why did she still have it? She shouldn't have it! I will just stash it away somewhere tonight while she is asleep.

I decide to let her sleep with Papyrus tonight considering she is already in enough emotional turmoil to sleep alone on a metal 'bed' I gave her... That's another thing I would have to work on... Maybe I could turn one of the many experiment rooms that I have into her room? It might take a while... But for now I guess she could stay with Papyrus.

We finally make it to her room after a long walk. By now (Y/n) was basically dragging her feet, probably really exhausted by both her crying from earlier and the fact that it was now nine at night.

I lay Papyrus down on his small bed and get out a cot for (Y/n). I'm just happy I just happened to have said cot.

I look behind me and sigh happily at my son and (Y/n). They both look so happy. I turn off the lights and was about to leave until I remembered something...

The picture.

I look over to make sure (Y/n) is asleep before sneaking back in and grabbing the picture of off the floor next to her cot. She placed it near herself... Did it really mean that much to her?

I scoff quietly before looking at the picture. She was quite the little artist. But why did she draw Sans of all people? Was she already that close to him? I guess she did spend most of her time with him... But it still pissed me off.

Wait...

Why was I so mad?

I shake my head trying to get rid of the anger. I look back down... I was tempted to just rip it to shreds... But...

I trace my fingers along the picture.

She made this...

I sigh and make my way out of the room, picture in hand. I made it to my office and slide open on of my drawers. I quickly take out everything in there and stash it in a different drawer. I usually just hang pictures up that are given to me... Mostly by Papyrus... But occasionally made by Sans and Asgore's children too...

But this one was special...

I carefully stash it inside the drawer and close it... Who knows... Maybe I could get more...

I chuckle to myself as I felt my eyes droop.

I try to keep myself awake. I have things to do after all... But... Maybe a quick nap won't hurt...

I lay my head down on the desk and fall asleep....

My dreams are filled with (Y/n) that night.