Chapter 12-Screaming Silence

Sans Point Of View

As soon as the screams rip through the air, I knew it started... Poor girl...

I just grit my teeth. I had bigger problems to worry about.

Papyrus had woken up from the screams. He immediately knew who the screams belong to. I could tell he did when he started tearing up and looking for (Y/n).

If he could talk, he would probably be asking about her.

I felt bad for the kid... Hell I felt bad for both of them... But as Gaster said... It was necessary...

I tilt my head as silence soon filled the void of screams... Did she pass out... Or was Gaster done?

I felt a tug on the sleeve of my lab coat and look down. Paps was looking at me with concern.

I sigh through gritted teeth... Geez Gaster... You are making this really difficult for everyone.

I pick up Papyrus and cradle him in my arms.

This silence was going on for too long...

Did... Did (Y/n)...?

No... She couldn't have... She can't die.

Tears start dripping onto Papyrus' skull, making him look up at me.

I slowly bring a finger to my eyes. I was crying! Why did I get attached?

Fast steps echo through the hallway towards the room we were currently in.

Gaster soon comes in with a what I hoped was only a passed-out (Y/n).

He sets her on the cot. Only then did I notice the tears staining her cheeks and the pain in her face.

I look at Gaster.

"Is she...?"

He just shakes his head.

"No. She isn't dead. However..."

I just tilt my head. He thinks for a minute before shaking his head.

"Nevermind... It's nothing."

I just give him a look of confusion before shrugging my shoulders.

"Whatever ya say G."

He gives (Y/n) another look before leaving the room, a look that I couldn't describe staining his face.

It sent chills down my spine... No pun intended.

What was it? Why did he always act so strangely around (Y/n)? It couldn't be... Because of...

I shake my head. Nah. There is no way.

I felt another tug on my lab coat and am met with the same sight. A concerned Papyrus.

I smile at him before taking his hand and leading him over to (Y/n). I show him that she is ok in hopes that it will ease his mind... It doesn't.

Great...

For the rest of the day, Paps is probably gonna be 'tending' to (Y/n) and worrying sick...

Way to go G.