Chapter 21-Self Teaching

Gaster's Point Of View

I wake up to the smell of breakfast, making my curiosity peak, even though I wasn't even fully awake. After all, breakfast was normally never made around her.... we usually just had spider donuts.

I get up, noticing the missing (Y/n) that was there the night before, making me quite upset.

I just shrug it off and go to see what's being cooked, and more importantly, who's cooking.

As I get closer to the kitchen, I identify the smells. Eggs... bacon... toast... Who ever is cooking is really preparing a feast.

That was when I heard humming, coming from a voice that sounded like a girl. I smile and sneak into the kitchen. To my surprise, none of the food looked burnt. Plus she was already setting the food on the table. She turns around, successfully noticing me, and smiles.

"Can you do me a favor Gaster and go get Sans and Paps?"

I wasn't surprised by how she was able to communicate fluently. I don't know if its because she is a fast learner or if its because she isn't a real human, but she has been growing up both in mentality and in knowledge pretty quickly. Her learning capabilities even pass some of the other scientists I know. It surprised me and Sans once we learned of this. But we were both pleased nonetheless!

The best part was that she was learning a lot of new things without us teaching her. I guess I can add cooking to that list...

I get Sans and Papyrus and we all sit down, (Y/n) joining in soon after.

Then we all dig in.