Chapter 18-Cuddles

Gaster's Point Of View

I wake up to a pressure on my bed. I look over and see (Y/n) had called into MY bed and decided to lay down.

I feel the purple hue on my face as I look over to the clock on my nightstand...

It was fucking three in the morning.

I groggily look down at the artificial human and sigh, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. She was already asleep, snoring softly. It was quite adorable.

I try to fall back asleep. After all, I had only two hours of sleep to my name as of this night. But, between the heat on my face, and the artificial human snuggled into my ribs, it was really hard to get any sleep. I kept dozing off, only to wake back up minutes later.

Each time, (Y/n) was right there, asleep, but there.

I sigh contently, deciding to give up on sleep for the time being. I feel her snake her arm around me as she burried her head deeper into my chest.

It kind of surprised me that my bones weren't making her uncomfortable.

Not to say I wasn't enjoy the attention of the unconscious female, because I definitely was. I still am questioning why I feel this way around her. But at this point of time, I don't really care.

I let my mind wanders, all of the thoughts about her, until I drift off to sleep, this time for the rest of the night.