Fukuzawa X Mori (×Messy Mornings×)

This is a request from the lovely sol_smol! I hope you enjoy it :)

Fluff :)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Noooooooo.... Stayyyy....." mumbled the, barely awake, mafia leader and reached out to search for his husband. His eyes were closed and he didnt even make a big effort to properly say something. The warm sunlight sparkled through the heavy curtains, barely reaching Mori's face. The white bedsheets were messy and some pillows fell to the ground during the night. "Its tuesday Mo.." a soft voice responded and Mori could feel a hand softly brush away the strands of hair in his face, tucking them behind his ear. "mhrmmmm...." were the only noises coming from Mori. "So whaaat..." he complained again. Mori wasn't a morning person and Fukuzawa knew that very well. Fukuzawa also knew how to get his mildly annoying husband out of bed. He had tried many techniques on Mori and it took some time to find the right one. "Dont you have responsibilities too?" asked Fukuzawa still wearing his pijama. It was the one Ranpo gifted him with last year on his birthday; it had many cute cat faces on it with a pink background. Mori laughed at him for solid 15 minutes when he first wore it.
"No?" Mori lazily answered Fukuzawa's question and finally opened his eyes. He yawned and rolled over to the edge of the bed. Fukuzawa couldn't help but smile at the borito Mori. Even though they fought alot because of unnecessary things and stupid mistakes, they loved eachother deeply.
"I'll make you breakfast. If that won't wake you up im personally gonna drag you out the door, Mo." Fukuzawa stretched his arms and wanted to go to the bedroom closet to change, when he suddenly got pulled back into his own bed. Mori tightly hugged his waist, pressing his face into Fukuzawa's face and didn't plan on letting go anytime soon. Fukuzawa groaned annoyed. He didn't have time for this. The paperwork on his desk was starting to pile up to the ceiling. Ranpo probably got lost again and Dazai was definitely trying to drown himself in the damn river. But... Mori rarely behaved this cuddly. Maybe he could let it slip by.. for now.
"I hate you sometimes.." he whispered and turned around to face Mori, who still hugged him with a sheepish grin on his lips. Mori leaned in for a kiss, but Fukuzawa stopped him by putting a hand on his lips. "Wha-"
"You have to get up first!"
"What? Nooo!"
"No kiss for you then."
"Since when do I need a permission to kiss you?"
"Since now."
"....alright... But 5 more minutes... Alright?" Mori sighed and buried his head softly in Fukuzawa neck, closing his eyes and waiting for some affection. Fukuzawa laughed quietly and held Mori close.
"Okay.... 5 minutes.. Not more...." he mumbled and pressed his face into Mori's messy hair, slowly drifting to sleep in their comfortable pose. The curtains luckily stopped the bright sunshine from stopping their soothing and sweet time. The small alarm clock on the president's night table quetly broke the silence with its regular tik-tak's. As soon as Fukuzawa had drifted to sleep, Mori opened his eyes and smiled proudly. Mori knew that Fukuzawa had been working all day, even on the weekends, and all night on some stupid paperwork. Fukuzawa would never admit that he needed sleep or that he deserved a break. Mori had been figuring out a plan on how the hell he would get his beloved one to get some hecking sleep. The black haired man placed a soft kiss on his husband's forehead, enjoying the quiet morning filled with cuddles and soft kisses.
At around 12 Pm Mori got up and made some breakfast. Ordinary pancakes were Fukuzawa's favorite. He carried the pancakes together with some good old orange juice to Fukuzawa's bedside and gently sat down next to him.
"Mh..... ...Mori?" Fukuzawa asked with a very confused undertone. "I made you breakfast. I called the agency and told them that you would take a day off. And before you say anything: You really needed that sleep." Mori explained while he carefully placed the Tablet with the food on it on Fukuzawa's lap, who was then practically forced to sit up.
"...Ah." was the only answer the black haired man got.
" So you're not gonna thank me, huh?" Mori asked and gave his husband a man-killing-gaze. Fukuzawa, who had already stuffed his mouth full with pancakes, didn't seem to be impressed by that.
"Thwanksch." muffled Fukuzawa and grabbed another pancake. The poor orange juice didn't even seem to be acknowledged "...................... You're welcome." said Mori, still being a little bit bitter about Fukuzawas short answer, but chose to leave it by that. He would make sure Fukuzawa was comfortable with everything today. Yeah. That sounded perfect.
...And Mori and Fukuzawa proceeded to play board games for children the whole day~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
I'm sorry if this is a short one T. T