Dazai X Chuya (×Cold Nightmares×)

This is a short one uwu But I just adore writing fluff so here we go~ also this is such a cliche trope but anyway-

Enjoy~
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was winter. A horrible, cruel and cold winter. The red-haired man gently sat down onto the bed, gazing out of the window. The snow wouldn't stop covering Yokohama with its frosty spell, but  Chuya didnt mind. He didnt mind staying inside all day. He felt protected from the outside world, playing stupid games and baking silly cakes all day long. He adored the way his lover took care of him, and yet, his face was stained with tears. His eyes were spilling tears and his red, soft lips trembled. The snow wasn't the only cold thing, that made Chuyas skin crawl... Nightmares... Didnt everyone have them? At some point of their life, they did. Some knew how to cope with them, others didn't. This wasn't the first time the blue-eyed man got those dreams. Dreams about Dazai taking his final steps, breathing his last breath, and laughing his last laugh. It broke Chuya. He never wanted to see his loved one destroy himself...

Chuya gently stroke through Dazai's hair, slightly smiling as he stared at his soft and sleepy face. "Mh.... Chu?... Is that you...?" Dazai barely opened his eyes. "Chu", or Chuya, nodded softly, climbing into the queen sized bed. "Why are you still awakeeeee...." complained the brunette and rubbed his eye with his left hand. "N-no reason... Go back to sleep, Idiot..." Chuya carefully slipped below the warm covers and sighed. Dazai yawned. "You can just tell me if you have nightmares y'know? ...dont have to be a bitch about it~" Dazai carefully placed his arm around Chuyas hips and pulled him close to his chest. Dazai's other hand searched for Chuyas ander the covers, and immediately intertwined their fingers when they found eachother. Chuya closed his eyes, listening to the soft and steady rhythm of Dazai's heart. "Yeah... I know...  I love you Dazai..." Chuya mumbled, holding onto Dazai's hand as if his life depended on it. "Yeah yeah... Love you too Chu Chu..." Dazai yawned once again, already falling asleep. Chuya smiled and placed a gentle kiss onto Dazai's chest, closed his eyes and soon started dreaming about happier days...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

UwU
Also, I need requests im BOOOOREEEEEDDDS anyway ly uwu