Dazai X Chuya (×Autumn Night×)

Chuya sighed. Dazai had invited him on a date. Even though he wasn't in the mood to go outside today, he pushed himself to it and even took a day off from the Mafia business. Normally, Chuya never accepted dates during work days, but he knew that the last few missions in the agency had been rough for his boyfriend, so he made an exception. Plus, it was a friday afternoon, so nothing really interesting would have happened at work anyway. The red haired man was currently riding his motorcycle on a very busy road. Since Dazai was way too irresponsible to have a car, Chuya had to pick him up. Dazai had told him that he wanted to show him a nice café he had discovered on one of his missions. Chuya quickly glanced up into the sky, to check if it was gonna rain soon. The clouds covered the whole sky and made the whole scene slightly gloomy. Chuya didn't mind it though. He slowed down when he saw the agency's building in the distance and stopped in a small street next to the big building. The small man took off his helmet and groaned as he saw how messy his hair had become in the mirror of his motorcycle. He didn't want to look like he just got out of bed in front of Dazai... Quickly and with skilled hands he replaced the mess on his head with a fancy low ponytail and made his way to the agency. Chuya wore something else than his everyday outfit. A slightly oversized grey shirt that he 'accidentally' stole from Dazai, a red warm jacket that reached his knees, black jeans and black boots. He decided to go with something comfortable since he wanted to have a relaxing evening.
He stepped up the stairs, walked down the corridor but... Stopped in front of the office. He could hear Kunikida's strict voice telling Yosano to stop strangling Kenji. He cringed and stepped aside, pulling out his phone.

Mackerel❤️
16:07

[Oi. Im waiting outside.
Hurry up.]

[Ohhh really? You
didn't forget? :)]

[...]

[Dont worry, im coming :D]

Chuya sighed and stuffed the phone back into his pocket. A few minutes passed. Nothing happened. Just when he was about to take out his phone again, he heard the door knob turn. "Hey~" Dazai said with a smug smile on his face, as he closed the door behind him. "Hey." Chuya replied and shot him an annoyed glance. "What took you so long?" he asked as they made their way to Chuyas motorcycle. "I had to stop Yosano from strangling Kenji and Kunikida~" Dazai sing sang and looked into the sky. He wore something different today too, which surprised Chuya a little bit. Usually he wore the same brown coat and his fancy pants... But today he wore simple white Jeans and a beige pullover. Surprisingly relaxing. They continued their smalltalk until they reached Chuya's motorcycle. Just as Chuya was about to get the second helmet, Dazai commented: "Are you wearing my shirt? I was wondering where it had...."
Chuya's face began to heat up immediately. Even though he couldn't see Dazai's face, he knew that the man had a wide grin on his face. "N-no! Ew..." the red haired man quickly turned around and shoved the helmet into his boyfriends face. "Awww that is so sweet of you-"
"S-shut up! I'm not gonna drive you there if you keep on making comments about my shirt!" Chuya huffed and was about to put on his helmet, when Dazai's hand stopped him from doing so. "I didn't even get a kiss yet..." Dazai mumbled and planted a small kiss on top of Chuya's forehead. "Dont worry, I can give you a hoodie of mine, if you want one." the taller man smiled amused. Chuya looked up into his lover's eyes and blushed even more. "I... Would like that... Thanks..." he replied embarrassed and quickly put on his helmet. "Now get on the bike, you stupid waste of bandages! You're wasting our time!" Chuya complained and got onto his bike. Dazai put on his helmet as well and followed Chuya. He hugged Chuya from behind, pressed his hands against his boyfriends chest and noticed how his heart started beating faster than usual. Satisfied and excited, he gave Chuya his phone. The smaller man quickly attached it to the halter that was already attached onto his bike. The phone displayed the route on google maps. Without any other words, Chuya started the engine.
He took a less busy road- No, thats an understatement. He took a road that made its way down next to the forest. They didnt pass a single car. Chuya noticed that the Café was pretty hidden, therefore there wouldn't be many people there. How in the world did Dazai find this place? The red haired man stopped in front of the Café and gave it an observant look. "Huh..." he said and took off his helmet. Dazai had already gotten off the motorcycle and stored his helmet in the backseat. "It looks suspicious."
"Suspicious?" Dazai lifted an eyebrow. "I think its quite charming~" he shrugged his shoulders and stretched his arms. Chuya, now standing next to him, gave him a questioning look, unsure about the whole situation.
The Café was small and had large windows. On each of them were small little drawings of cats or flowers. It didn't seem to have a name...there was just "Café" written on top of the entrance door. Dazai put his arm around Chuya's waist, pulling him close as he walked towards the Café. Chuya didn't resist, digging his hands into his pockets. The weather got colder and the first stars had already shown themselves on the sky. Did the ride take that long? Chuya shrugged it off and sighed as Dazai led him trough the entrance. The inside was warm and filled with the smell of coffee and chocolate. The chairs and benches were covered in pillows and light blankets. The tables had little bowls of candy on them. Excited, Chuya grabbed the edge of Dazai's pullover and smiled, looking at every detail in the Cafe.
Dazai felt a pull on his clothing and looked down, surprised. He chuckled as he saw how excited his lover got. "I didn't knew you had a thing for romantic places~" he teased. "Yeah yeah..." Chuya mumbled and rolled his eyes. "Where do you want to sit?" the taller man asked. "I'd like the corner. It has a bench and is next to one of the windows..." Chuya answered, already walking towards the mentioned bench. He took of his jacket and carelessly hung it over one of the chairs, while sitting down on the bench. Dazai gave him a small thumbs up and started to order at the counter; A coffee, a hot chocolate and a piece of chocolate cake.
When Dazai took a seat next to Chuya, the smaller one reached out with his hand and softly tucked a strand of hair behind Dazai's ear. "There..." he mumbled and gave him one of his rare smiles. "Hm~ You seem much more calm. How unusual~" Dazai teased and smirked. "How was work?" Chuya mindlessly ignored his comment. He had decided that he would go easy on Dazai tonight, since he had worked a lot in the last few weeks...
The waitress silenty served them their drinks and the plate with the chocolate cake on them. Dazai silently took a sip from his Coffee. Chuyas gaze softened. He hadn't seen that exhausted expression on Dazai's face in a while. "Hey..." he mumbled, softly taking the brunettes hand into his own. "Ah, it's nothing... The current situation is stressful, but... Its nothing I can't handle." Dazai gently intertwined their fingers and smiled at Chuya. He took another sip from his coffee and leaned back, closing his eyes. The soft tune in the background of the Café was so soothing, he could fall asleep anytime. Chuya leaned against Dazai, humming along with the song. Dazai couldn't help but smile. His Chuya had the most lovely voice he could ever imagine. He opened his eyes and met Chuya's. The smaller one grinned satisfied and sat up, grabbed the fork next to the plate amd hungrily stabbed the cake.
"Jesus Christ Chibi... The poor cake! What did he ever do to you?~" Dazai said amused at his boyfriends action. Chuya giggled. "Im hungry, duh!" he took a bit bite from the chocolate cake. "Hmmmm~" he hummed with a happy expression. Dazai's breath got caught up in his lungs at the sight of Chuya. He seemed so careless... So happy... His red curly hair had become messy and in the corner of his mouth were small chocolate crums. His ocean blue eyes, his rosey skin, his beautiful long eyelashes and.... Did he use eyeliner today? God he looked so beautiful....
Dazai silenty promised himself that he would marry this man. Maybe not today, and probably not next week, but he would marry him as soon as possible. And so, Dazai and Chuya enjoyed the rest of the evening in the Café. Did Chuya accidentally spill some hot chocolate onto his shirt? Maybe. Did he make a big drama? Probably. Did Dazai make a picture and immediately made it his homescreen? Hell yes. <3