BAD ENDING! Akutagawa X Atsushi (×Bloody Heart×)

Heyyy! This is a veri angsteh chapter 👀 So no comfort, just pain and suffering! :'D If you're here for the fluffy stuff, wait/skip for/to the next chapter UwU Also, does it feel rushed? I have the feeling that it feeld rushed but it isnt- what is this-
Enjoy~

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Akutagawa's knees stopped working. Tears started to form in the corner of his silver eyes as he kneeled next to the dead cold body. Everything had happened so fast. Way too fast. The big hole in Atsushi's stomach had been fast too. It ate his soul like a snack, leaving nothing but a dead corpse. Akutagawa's mind was filled with painful thoughts and 'why's. The good and the bad things they did. All the stupid fights they had and all the amazing hugs they shared. All the memories the had shared...

The one time he and Atsushi tried to bake a cake for Yosano's birthday and ended up buying one from the bakery because they used salt instead of sugar.

The one time Akutagawa had to take care of Atsushi, because that stupid Idiot got himself sick on a mission...

The one time Atsushi bought Akutagawa a hoodie because apperently, 'he had nothing comfortable in his closet'...

The one time they both had to stop Chuya from killing Dazai because he almost threw his hat into the water...

The one time they kissed on that specific bridge in the rain...

The one time Akutagawa and Atsushi didn't fight...

The one time they fell in Love.

His shaking hands made their way to Atsushi's face, caressing his soft cheek which was spotted with blood and dirt. Akutagawa didn't even try to feel his heart beat. He knew that his fiancé was gone. Hot tears filled Akutagawa's eyes and his heart felt heavy. So awfully heavy. As if someone had replaced it with an enormous stone, pulling him down to the ground and making breathing painfully hard. The pain slowly crawled into Akutagawa's body, in his blood, his veins, his heavy heart. It filled Akutagawa's mind with self hatred and regret.
His tears could have filled an entire sea, as he sat in the dirt, hugging a cold body. His face was buried in Atsushi's cold neck. He didn't want to let go. He couldn't let go. He wanted to believe that this was a nightmare. He wanted to believe that he would wake up any minutes, a sleepy tiger in his arms. Everything was fine, right? Nothing to worry about. He would wake up... Any minute.... Right?

But he didn't.