12.

They all now putting their own clothes to go look for something to eat..

minjoo saw mangoes and grab it he has two mangoes and put in his bag..

"So i will set you to two partners"mr.hwang said and grab the paper thats have their name on it..

"Yuri with yena"yena stared at yuri,yuri does too as she cant handle the awkwardness of their selves..

"Sakura with chaeyeon"sakura fake coughs can be hear ,chaeyeon went closer to him and starts getting shy.

"Minjoo with chaewon"minjoo already know it at first its not even planned but he knows that chaewon and him are meant for each other..

"Yujin with wonyoung"the two are having staring contest as they smiled at each other .

and the rest of them all got their partners which is their only crushes..

Minjoo who keeps following chaewon they taking steps on the rock..

its getting darker now and sakura,chaeyeon,chaewon and minjoo are lost their way..

"wait? where are we chaewon?"chaeyeon asked her.

"i dont know ...i just keep on following them but they disappear"chaewon said as they all sigh and sat down ..

"we are all in the forest and obviously there is no signal either "sakura said trying to find some signal..

minjoo who keep looking at chaewon how she panicking he accidentally laugh that loud..

"why are you laughing?we are in this situation right now and you keep laughing"chaewon madly said..

"Okay im sorry"minjoo said being annoyed..
as he rolled his eyes..

"Yah! i think i saw someone"chaeyeon said and went follow it with sakura..

"wait i bet thats a ghost"minjoo tease them make sakura at chaeyeon sat next to him..

"since you guys are the only boys here go and check it"chaewon command..

"im not scared and i wont go check it"minjoo said confidently..

"what if you guys saw a ghost? and me and sakura are not here ?"minjoo trying to make the girls more scared..

the girl with a white clothes came again too fast she will disappear in just one second..

"Yah!"chaewon shouted and jumped onto minjoo..

"ouch~the fuck!"minjoo groan in pain as his arms bumped into something and it bleed..

"Yah sorry its just im scared"chaewon said .worried about minjoo getting hurt because of her..

"its okay"minjoo said and stood up..

"You guys can see what i see right?"sakura said and grab some wood stick from the ground..

"Yahh! i keep searching for you guys"ms.kang seulgi said..

sakura almost hit her by using the wood stick that he grab from the ground..

"Lets go mr.hwang is worrying about you guys"ms.kang said..

minjoo starts laughing at chaewon again thats make chaewon slap his arms so hard..

"yah! im not laughing at you"minjoo lied ..

"i know its me minjoo !"chaewon said as she rolled her eyes to him..