18.

At school...

minjoo is waiting for chaewon in front of the gate and he is wearing the best outfit ever..

He starts paying attention and to be with chaewon but still he keep ignoring yujin but not sakura

"hey?arent you going inside?"Sakura sudden came ..

"Hmmm waiting for someone"minjoo said.

"Hm?who is the lucky girl?"sakura said as he accompany minjoo to see who is the lucky girl..

chaewon arrives and saw minjoo waiting for her obviously.

"Damn?chaewon is the lucky girl?"sakura says as he looked so disappointed to minjoo

"i will prove to y'all thats she can be better"minjoo said proudly..

"Whatever how can you change her?hyewon did that many times lol"sakura said .

"you dont know the whole story"minjoo said and approaching chaewon so happy..

"goodmorning!"minjoo greet her .

"goodmorning"chaewon greet him back as they both went inside the classroom .all the students are shocked and talking about chaewon and minjoo right now..

"Noo!!poor minjoo "

"he is the next victim of her"

"ofcourse shes not a good girl but a bad influencer one"

chaewon can hear all of that but just avoid it..

"Dont listen to them "minjoo said..chaewon nodded..

as they both went to their seat ofcourse they're seatmate..

Chaewon took a deep breath and starts listening to the lesson..minjoo is just staring at chaewon beautiful outfit..

"Mr.kim! stop staring at chaewon"the professor said make minjoo scratch his nape..