47.

<Minjoo pov>

i drove away and goes to chaewon place where her true house.i knock on the door and revealing chaewon brother in front of me..

"hey! chaewon is waiting for you at the garden"felix said i nodded and he let me entered there ..

"You must go home more earlier because for now my mom and dad are not here so you are fucking safe"felix said..and gave me a juice but i didnt drink it..

"chaewon is my only sister and i know she fucked but my mom and dad nope ..so you better not get caught by them..i trust you"he keep talking while im just listening to him waiting for him to let me see chaewon..

"Does your parents know she had a boyfriend ?"i asked..

"ahmm you mean kang hyewon?"felix mentioned and i nodded..

"well dad knows him a lot but when they broke up with each other my dad dont trust boy now..and he keep protecting chaewon from them didnt they know chaewon is kinda fuckgirl not to offend but thats the truth"he said.i finally drank the juice he made..

"So yeah im going out so take care of my sister"felix said and was about to go when he goes to grab the key and turned around to say something again..

"anyways you change her a lot..she dont do her things when she met you thanks bro"he said and walked out from the house..

i went to their garden and its getting darker now because its 7:30pm ..and im late for our practice she must be waiting there for an hour..

i saw her dancing alone and looking so stunning right now i just lean back to the wall and starts clapping while looking at her amaze..

"you're here!"she said and grab my hands.

"sorry for being late"i said and she just smiled at me and telling me its okay..

"Lets start"i said and put her hand on my shoulder while my hand on her waist ..
i moved my feet and starts staring at her..

"Chaewon focus"i said..

"Chin up"i said ..as she follow it "look at my eyes"she followed and we both staring and im smirking..

i starts to move my feet and she did too we keep swinging and dancing ..and i just realize im still in love with her no matter what happened.

"ouch~"i groan when she accidentally step my foot..

"Yah! chaewon focus"i said and glare at her im not angry but when it comes to a practice im strict..

"Its difficult! i never danced and this is the first time"she said ..

"Just look at me straightly okay?"i said calmly then she did it..

i rolled her around and keep dancing until the dance step are going fast..

i rolled her many times ,i hold her hands and looked at her as i kiss her bare hand and keep dancing ,our  hair keeps flying because of our moves, i grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me didnt know that  our nose will touched and we almost touch our lips ...
but we stopped when someone clapped at us..

"Wow! thats was amazing"her brother felix again..

"Sorry i forgot my cap and i saw you two dancing thats so amazing of you chaewon and minjoo"his compliment ..

"But the kiss was too close and i regret it hehe"he said..

until he is gone now we both looked at each other.

"Keep practicing chaewon, im really disappointed "i said with fake anger..

"lets practice again"she said and grab my hands and put it on her waist..

"we can practice tomorrow"i said and i forgot that we have battle of basketball tomorrow and i nerd to practice too..

"You have basketball . hyewon told me"she said ..

i really stopped my feelings for her and i am now move on..

"Okey another one"i said and we starts dancing again..

im at her back right now as i wrapped my arms on her then i pulled it out and let her rolled around ,i pushed her closer to me staring with those eyes of her..then she pushed me and i smiled like an idiot..

"Aye aye!"

i rolled her again and grab her bare hand as i kiss it the last part of the step which is im going to pulled her to me so hard thats make her hold my chest..

*winked*

"Aish~~ you're making me blush"chaewon said..

"Practice well ~im going"i said and was about to walk but she said something..

"im bored here stay "she said..

"are you alone here?"i said and its obvious shes alone because of her brother left her here alone..

"Give me some time with you can you?"she asked again..

"lets go out then"i said and she agreed and went to her room to take a shower because we are both sweating ..

im waiting for her to finish while im sitting here on her bed and playing with my phone..

"Im done"she said and she is just wearing a bathrobe..

"Go get your clothes here and go inside to change"i said..she grab her clothes and instead of putting it oo to the bathroom she wear that with me in front of her.

"god!Yah! i told you go there not here"i said as i rolled my eyes to her..

"lets go"she said..

"Chaewon! stay still im going to fix your shirt"i said and let her sit on her bed and i starts fixing it...

"done"i said while she is just looking at me breathing and sweating..

"its kinda hot in here lets go now"she said and avoiding my eyes..

"Stay still"i said again and she was about to stand up but i pushed her back to her bed..