74.

A months

<Chaewon pov>

me and minjoo are going on a date because of our monthsary and i really can see how kriesha jealous tho even we aren't in the same school..
i can see it from her post on instagram..

"hey!"minjoo called me..

the goodnews is minjoo went to my school and keep on studying with me without my parents knowing about it..

"So ? are we going to our date?"minjoo asked me and with his smile on his face make me faint for a second..

"Just be careful someone might see us"i said and hold his arms because i really like to stay on that position.

"Hey!you guys dont hide secrets anymore"miru pop so sudden in front of us.

"What do you------"

"you and kriesha and leave this dirty"miru command and grabbing my wrist but minjoo grab it first ..

"dont touch her."minjoo said..

"why im not going to do something bad to her"miru said and looked at me in a scary way but im not scared at him at all..

"Shes going with me"minjoo said..and pulled me closer to him..

"alright i let you guys to have a good date tonight but after this we are going to celebrate with your blood in our glass.."

"What a scary story!"minjoo said and rolled his eyes..

we went to a coffee shop and obviously the others are with us too..

"Arent you scared?"i asked..

"About ?"minjoo said..

"Of what miru said"i said

"who cares about that?"minjoo said and held both of my hands..

"i will protect you chaewon"Minjoo added and kissed her on the forehead..