Distraction VI

When I woke up the next morning, I felt relaxed and at peace. This bed was warm and comfortable just like mine at home so I felt like I was in heaven. I laid there for a while before I decided to get up and start my day. This was our last day here in Cancun, so I was going to make the most out of the day. Summer was almost over so I wanted to make as many memories while I still could.

Last night I fell asleep on the beach so I assumed that Davion brought me back to my room. I turned on the shower as soon as I got in the bathroom and hopped inside after tying my hair up. After showering, I got dressed in a black romper and a matching pair of black sandals. Today I wanted to try something new, so I pinned my hair up in a stylish bun, then I let two loose curls out in the front to complete my look.

On my way back to the bedroom, I noticed that Davion was sleeping underneath the covers on the older side of the bed. I almost screamed, but I held it in after I realized that it was him. He must've passed out after bringing me upstairs to my room. He looked so peaceful in his sleep so I didn't want to wake him up. I quietly exited my room and went out into the common area. Yvette was up watching tv on the couch, she also looked refreshed and relaxed.

"Yvette tell me that you didn't sleep with Keon last night?" I suspiciously asked while eyeing her.

"Geia tell me that you didn't sleep with Davion last night." She curiously stated, while sitting up and looking at me with the same accusatory expression.

"As a matter of fact we didn't sleep together last night. We just relaxed on the beach then he brought me back here." I defensively replied.

"So you admit that you didn't do it last night, but I know that it did happen."

"How about we trade. You tell me if you did it first, then I'll tell you if I did." I excitedly said, like we were young children exchanging secrets.

Yvette quietly observed me while she pondered my deal. I wasn't going to actually tell her, I just wanted to see what she would say first. I knew that she had a thing for Keon so I guess I already knew the answer. Before Yvette could reply, we heard someone approaching us.

"How about you guys keep your business to yourselves? You guys are too old to be gossiping." Davion said from behind me.

"Well you two made it very obvious that something is going on, so excuse me if I'm curious." Yvette defensively replied.

"Well if you're such of a genius then, how about you come to your own conclusion without asking the main source." He replied in an irritated tone.

"I'll take that as my cue to leave. But just know that I'm not imaging stuff." Yvette said before heading back to her room.

"Is it that obvious?" Davion asked while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I guess so, but I don't care. It did happen and they'll figure it out eventually." I replied.

I bit my lip and tried to block out the memories from that night. I still remembered how he delicately kissed and touched all over my body. Although I pretended like I didn't care, I honestly wanted more. He was gentle and loving the entire time, and I came countless times back to back.

"Did you just hear anything that I just said?" Davion asked while looking at me with a worried expression."

"Honestly no. I'm trying to block out the memories from that night. We both need to get past that, it's not like we can be together anyway." I said with a frustrated sigh.

"You know what's funny, you keep trying to block out that night but I know you want it again Geia. I know that you want more than sex with random men. Stop being dishonest with yourself and keep it real." Davion said before heading towards the door.