07

Waking up was completely exhausting, and not like I wake up and want to go back to sleep but I wake up and want to die.

"Morning sunshine." I look up at Ryder holding a beer. "Or should I say good night?" He looks over at the stove that reads 8:45.

"So, how'd it feel to forget about everything?"
"I feel great thanks for asking."
Ryder glances at me and smiles. "That's great."
"It was sarcasm, what food do you have?"
I get up and walk to his fridge but before he can even reply I open it and see the fridge empty except for a few beers and a half eaten sandwich. How appetizing .

"Is this all you have?"
"Yeah I don't usually have girl over. I can order some take out?"
I shut the fridge and look at him, this time realizing that he's shirtless and in his boxers. Not that mind.
"Uh yeah, chinese? I'll call it in." I walk over to him and sit next to him on the old beaten down couch.

"A few of the guys are on their way. You met them, Nico, Aramis and Olan."
"I'm okay with Nico and Aramis but not too fond of Olan." I shrug which is true for the most part, only because our first encounter wasn't off on a great start.
"Don't take anything to heart, Olan fucks with everyone. Never knows when to shut up."

When the other guys arrive it immediately gets loud, the room in no time was filled with smoke and the small coffee table was filled with bottles. With my luck, Nico spotted me sitting on the couch watching a random cartoon on the tv and decided to sit with me.
"Courage the cowardly dog, I used to watch this all the time as a kid." He tells me.
I nod my head in agreement not really knowing how to reply.
"You didn't get in too much trouble with your family for being in my car did you?"

"No, it was fine. My brothers just a tweaker, said you were like five years older than me and called you a thug." Nicos body shifts towards me and I watch him look me up and down.
"How old are you anyway?"
I have no idea how old these guys are so part of me is wanting to lie and say I'm 20, but the other part of me thinks being honest won't be too but because I don't think they'll care.
"I'm like eighteen or whatever."

Nico sighs and his body leans back against the couch and he pulls his hat down over his face.
"Is my age like, a problem?"
He leans forward again fixing is red hat. "No, trust me your age isn't a problem. I just thought you were older."

I was going to somehow but the rest of the guys came through the sliding glass door from the patio. Ryder looked over at me and then eye balled Nico who was sitting pretty close to me, only because we were talking and nothing more. He walks over sitting beside me and in a quick second he grabs my arm and pulls me closer to him, his arm around my shoulder. It's clear that's a sign of jealousy and it wasn't only I who noticed it but Nico too who got up right after and pulled a chair to sit across from Ryder and I.

"I don't know what's going on but I definitely feel like there's something going on." Olan laughs, I can't tell if he's drunk or it's his own stupidity. "Aye but on some real shit, Vera you got any bitches to pull through?
I roll my eyes at his ignorant question. "Even if I did have any they wouldn't want you. Nice try pretty boy."
The room is silent for a minute, the only sound coming from the tv before Aramis starts to laugh.
"I like this one Ryder, she's a keeper."

"Alright guys, time to head out." Ryder gets up heading to the front door and opens it. I watch as his eyes go from Olan to Aramis and then to Nico.
"You for real? We just got here." 

No one bothers to argue with Ryder and they each file out one by one. "Vera next time, I expect to see some bad bitches with you."

"Okay Olan, I'll see you later." 

The door shuts and Ryder looks over at me, I can't exactly tell what his emotions are but he looks like a mix of hurt and bewildered.
"What's wrong?"
"So what you're going for Nico and Olan? What're you like, like some sort of slut?"

I look Ryder in the eye to see if he was actually serious but there wasn't even a hint of remorse.
"You're kidding, right?"
"What? No I'm not kidding. I walk in on you and Nico practically fucking and Olan? Really?"

I stand up grabbing my shoes getting ready to walk out. "So you're just going to leave?"
"Uh yeah you're going to insult me for getting along with your friends. I assume we'll be around a lot, I don't see the issue. And what about Olan?"

Ryder pinches the bridge of his nose and shakes his had. "I'm not having this conversation with you, Vera." 
"What do you mean? You literally started this whole thing by calling me a slut!"

I expect him to reply and yell back at me but he walks over to the sofa and takes a seat. He pulls a cigarette out of his pocket. "Sit down." 
"I was actually gonna head home."
Ryder gives a stern look which is more than enough to get me to make my way over to him and take a seat.

"I have no interest in your boys, Ryder. Nico is cool to talk to and so far my favorite out of your friends. And Olan? I can barely stand talk to him with out being sarcastic." I look up at him, unsure if he's going to reply or not but instead he laughs taking another hit from his cancer stick. I'm not sure if he knows how dangerous those are which really makes me one to talk because I'm quite literally an addict.

"Okay, I'll just go."
"Don't, you don't have to go. Stay and we can order that chinese we talked about and like watch a movie."

"Depends, what movie we watching?"
"I'm not saying Open Season but, Open Season is on netflix. And, I have acid which will make the movie ten times better."

"Well, order the chinese and play the movie."

The last time I was on cid I lost my taste for two days which made it a pain to eat. I also was stuck in my trip for the next two days so that was trash. Don't do drugs 😁 Enjoy :)