09

Nadine and I tried our best to act normal around my dad and brothers. I'm sure Kohen knew that we were on something mainly because he was around a lot when I was deep in my drugs use, if that makes any sense.
  But, my dad and Flynn probably thought nothing more than two teenage girls bonding over something probably stupid. It is weird that Nadine and I are getting along, now having this weird bond which isn't really a bond at all. It's just because now I have something really huge on her and vice versa.

"So let's like do something else, I've heard cocaine is like super fun."
I let out a sigh and look over at her. Sitting upside down on my bed, her legs resting on the wall. Maybe the blood flow is getting to her and not in a good way. Not that there is even a good way to that.
"You want your brain fried? Stay away from that shit."
My phone buzzes and I pull it out from underneath me to look at it.
"Is that your crack boyfriend?"

come over, bring your cousin the guys are here

                                                           idk about that

don't be a bitch i told them to come over so she wouldn't 3rd wheel. we could come to you

"He's not on crack, nor my boyfriend. He wants us to come over."
"Oh no, I don't want a threesome. Tell him I said thanks though."
I laugh and grab a pillow throwing it at her, my aim doing me a favor and hitting her in the face.

"He doesn't want you. He invited his friends over so they could keep you company and not third wheel."

dont not answer me
i'm on my way
almost there

"And I need you to hurry up because he's very impatient."
"Are his friends cute?" 

i'll knock on your front door with a pack of condoms in my hand and greet your dad with a cig in my mouth

"Yeah they're like super hot, I'm pretty sure Olan is off limits but Nico, a total babe."
"Okay, I'm in."

calm down we're coming loser

"Okay well, grab your shoes."

I walk towards my door and open it to try and listen for footsteps. Mainly trying to see if Flynn was around and if not then Nadine and I could make a run for it.
"Are you gonna go or not?"

I turn around and frown at Nadine. "Yes, I'm going to- shut up Nadine."
"If we go fast and out the door, we'll be fine."

Nadine and I sprint out of my room and down the stairs. I open the front door only to see my dad and Flynn sitting on the front patio chairs.

"Where you girls off to?"
"Nowhere? Why?" Flynn rolls his eyes and crosses his arm, typical move.
"From the looks of it baby sister, you and Nadine were trying to run off."

"Choke on it Flynn, dad Nadine and I were going to get some food and then hang out at the beach. She doesn't want to stay here locked up." My dad looks up warily at me and then Nadine.
"But you hate the beach."

"But I love the beach." Nadine chimes in, "And I promised Vera that if she took me, I wouldn't be such a burden on her during my stay."

I could tell Flynn was about to say something by the way his body leaned forward in his chair but before a word was able to escape his mouth my dad out his hand up stopping Flynn. "I don't want you two staying out all night, especially Nadine. You're mother would kill me."
He then pulls his wallet out of his back pocket and hands me his credit card. "Don't go overboard, get some food or snacks. I'll be watching what you buy, don't act like you're slick."
"Cool, thanks dad."

-

Shortly after arriving at Ryders, Nadine and Aramis much to my surprise hit it off immediately and found their way to the balcony.

"Vera." Olan walks out of a random room, his hair on two braids. "I coulda sworn last time we seen each other I told you to bring me bitches. Now Aramis is out there ready to get action while I'm in here."

I laugh and roll my eyes. "I didn't bring her for Aramis, plus I thought it would've been Nico she hit it off with so that caught me by surprise."
Olans eyes look at the empty seat next to me and taking it upon himself to fill it. "Yeah well, if you got anymore cousins like that send them my way."

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind at the next family reunion."

Ryder appears from the balcony and walks over to Olan and I on the couch. With just eye contact being made Olan gets up leaving his spot for Ryder to take. Olan takes a seat on the chair across from Ryder and I folding his arms over each other.
Leaning closer to Ryder I whisper into his ear. "I think you made him mad." He looks away from me and at Olan, a smirk appearing on his face. He leans into my ear, "I don't care."

"So, you wanted me over so bad. What drugs are we taking today?"
"I was thinking nothing, I'm low on supply. Just thought you'd want to get out the house."
Ryder throws his arm over my shoulder pulling me into his side which I have admit but, it's uncomfortable but kind of hot.

"So we're just gonna all stare at each other for the night?"
Before he replies he sticks his hand into his back pocket, another smirk growing on his face. He leans turns his face towards me and whispers "Well, I still got those condoms." 

Uh 👀 So here you go.
Say I wrote another story, while this one is still on going of course. Would y'all read the other one I may or may not release? Idk lmk bye