Awards

Are your books not getting the attention you need. Entering competitions and awards are just the thing!

Below are a list of awards that are still open for entries.

NOTE ~ Status may not be up to date.

The Dreamer Awards

~ TheDreamCommunity ~

We are a new community that encourages writers to dream big and reach for the stars. This community was created because we feel that everyone should fulfill their dreams, big and small. By joining our awards you will be one step closer to getting discovered and more popular.

STATUS: All genres still open for entries

The Eonia Awards

~ EoniaCommunity ~

If you are looking for a contest that you can rely on to finish with amazing prizes and opportunities to make friends, then look no further. Here, your hidden gems will be discovered by our fabulous judges.

STATUS: The genres Fantasy, Horror, Vampire/Werewolf, Chicklit and LGBTQ+ are still open for entries.

The Diamond Awards

~ DiamondCommunity2020 ~

We are a new community that is dedicated to finding opportunities for you here, whether it be writing, or becoming a permanent judge.

STATUS: Desperate for judges. All genres accepting entries except for Romance, Teen Fiction, Poetry/Short Story, Fantasy and General Fiction.

The Partner Awards Awards/Reviews

~ MajesticIncAwards ~

Our Awards is different from others. A combination of a book club and awards, get valuable feedback from multiple judges and try out how it feels to be judge yourself!

STATUS: All genres still open for entries.

The Punk Rock Awards

~ PrettyInPunkBookClub ~

We're all getting the praise you deserve for all your hard work, sweat and tears! If you think you are punk enough, this is definitely the place for you!

STATUS: The genres Action, Adventure, ChickLit, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi and Short Story are still open for entries.

Got your own awards that you are hosting? Comment over here!