The Team

Meet the team that brought the magazine together!

Kana (icymonkey2004)- Manager & Writer

Kana is a new flourishing writer in this vast writing community we call Wattpad. When she's not writing her book House of Cards or studying for her exams, you can find her binge-watching anime and crying when her favourite character dies.

Ruthy (sentimentalpoet) - Writer

Ruthy is a new writer in Wattpad and does reading and drawing as a hobby. She likes mystery and romance. When she wants to relax and take a break from writing, she'll play music and looks at the window dramatically when a sad song comes up.

Kiwii (KiwiiiiBird) - Reviewer

Hi, I'm Kiwii Bird whose real name you don't need to know. I write sometimes, read sometimes, act a little crazy sometimes. I like math and coding (though I'm not too good at that). When I'm not sleeping, eating, and doing other stuff that satiates the half of me that's not a robot, you can find me in front of a laptop. Sometimes I eat in front of the laptop too, which is probably not a good habit.

Stacie (ImTheGirl) - Writer

Hi! I'm Stacie! I'm a Young Adult/New Adult Drama/Romance author. I have my main series on Wattpad, The One. I have the first book, Let Me Be The One, available now on Amazon, both ebook and paperback! I'm also a pop singer/songwriter/producer with music on SoundCloud. My day job is working in a clothing store. I love shopping, makeup, Starbucks, and K-Pop.

Teego (Qwiin_tee) - Editor

Hi!, I'm Tega, hence you can guess where I got my nickname and Wattpad name from. I'm an author on Wattpad, and I just dropped my first book, you can see it when you visit my profile. When I'm not here or writing any books, I am either watching movies, dancing, singing myself deaf, sleeping or just annoying people. I always have a lot going on in my head and its a lot sometimes so I always channel it into my writing and editing. Did I forget to mention that I edit books for people when I'm feeling useful?

Daisy (the13thbluecat) - Writer

Hello, I'm Daisy, a writer on Wattpad. People who know me would say that I have a weird way of thinking and I agree. That is why I became a writer, I believe. When I am not writing, I am often reading or painting.

Kristel (krissuuh) - Designer

Hello, I'm Kristel! Since I was a little kid I have always loved writing, reading and making graphics. A few years ago I decided to try graphic designing and writing in Wattpad and now here I am doing those things. Currently, I'm writing 2 different book series at the same time, that will be published on Wattpad soon! Usually, when I'm not doing those things I'm binge-watching some shows.

JJ (JJiawei) - Designer

Hey there, call me JJ! I've been doing art ever since I first vandalized my parents' wall with a Sharpie at the fresh age of four. Somewhere along the way, I tacked on storytelling as a passion, and, well, here I am now.

Rim (jhimrim) - Writer

Hello everyone, I'm Rim! I have always loved reading as long as I can remember. I mean I would literally start reading anywhere - In a Mall or at a house party, you name it! Does that make me weird? Definitely, no. I am new to writing so I hope to create some magic with my creativity and besides writing, I love to play table tennis, binge-watching shows, trying out a new variety of food or at times, just would love to laze around all day long. I am as normal and ordinary as any of you out there fangirling over BTS or cursing a pimple that miraculously appears on your face just before the day of a party!

Marine (MarineBiologie) - Writer & Editor

Good morning! Didn't see you there! I'm just one human who enjoys reading and writing out of millions. I'm always (re)reading something or other and contemplating reality. I've been on Wattpad for a couple of years now, and I'm enjoying my time here very much :) What are you still doing here? Go read about all the other amazing people who worked on this article!

Holly (newsies-) - Designer

Hello everyone, my name is Holly! I've been designing since I joined Wattpad way back in 2012. I'm a very creative person and enjoy sewing and crafting. If I'm not designing or doing homework then I'm probably binging shows on Netflix or reading. I am obsessed with Supernatural, Star Wars, Newsies, and Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I love listening and singing along to Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, and various musicals.

Em (Emqlive13) - Writer

Hello! I am Emily. I am from Ecuador. I love to sing, read and write. I have been writing since I was thirteen years old and I have been learning a lot with this community. I love being part of this fabulous and collaborative team, I would like to become a published author or less known in some small places. I like to consider myself a creative, friendly person and I always try to understand and help other people. I have a hobby for learning more about the details of the lives of foreign people for the simple fact that I do not know them, and I consider myself an observant person for that.

Liv (Livkuile) - Writer

Livkuile is a young creative who has found Wattpad as her second home, a place where she's free to let her imagination run wild.

Lora (WordSmith001) - Reviewer & Writer

Heya! I go by Lora and I'm a writer before anything else. When I'm not doing that, I'm either reviewing, editing or doodling away with a design or code or something. Comedy shows are my kryptonite and American Dad's second to none!

Moonsun (WriterSaige) - Writer

Hi there! I'm Moonsun. I love to write and perform. I have two sisters and one brother. I just graduated from high school in 2019 (last year in May.) I'm currently a college student in my Freshman year second semester. My DM is open if you need help and advice!