💞3💞

"What you want to do with that girl" taehyung ask looking at jungkook calmly.

"Haha.... actually I saw this girl first time today in my life..... she really look like irene noona" (many people say jisoo and irene look alike) jungkook said and look at taehyung.

"You still did not answer my question" taehyung said.

"I actually don't even don't know her name but.... I want this girl to be main" jungkook said.

"What no way.... u can't have her.... she is my girlfriend for God sakes jungkook" taehyung said raising his voice a little.

"Ok then you are taking your girlfriend over your sister.... fine I will take jennie with me tomorrow" jungkook said in a calm voice.

"No" taehyung said as he stands up.

"Hahahaha taehyung you have to choose one from them.... your girlfriend or your sister" jungkook is so satisfied to see the tears from taehyung's eyes.

"Can you give me sometimes to think about this" taehyung ask.

"Well it's 9:30 PM you have to make a choice before the end of this day" jungkook said.

"Well it's a really nice to talk with you taehyung.... make your choice really wisely" jungkook said as he went out of that house.

Taehyung could not hold his tears as he burst into tears and cried loudly.

He is really stuck between his sister and the love of his love.

He can't bare to leave any of them. Both are really important to him. He can't lose any of them.

But now he have to make a decision and leave one of them to his enemy's hand.

Taehyung went to jisoo's house like at 10. He sneak to her room by her room windows like he always do.

At the time taehyung enters jisoo was sitting on the couch in her room reading a book.

Jisoo felt that someone was there and look at to see taehyung.

Jisoo smile and put the book on book shelf and face taehyung.

Taehyung lyed on the couch putting his head on her exposed laps.

Jisoo put her hands inside his hair and started to move her hands.

After sometimes taehyung stops her hands holding her hands and sit up straight on the couch facing jisoo.

"Jisoo I love you so much.... do you love me" taehyung ask which got jisoo off guard by taehyung's sudden question.

"Yes taehyung I love u too... I never loved anyone expect you in my life and I think I never will... I love you so much" jisoo said looking to taehyung eyes.

Taehyung hug jisoo as he inhales her sweet scents that drives taehyung crazy.

But there was no smile on his face. It was only sadness that was seen on his face.

Taehyung had made his decision already.

"Jisoo for me can you do something" taehyung said as he let go of the hug.

"I will do any thing for taehyung.... tell me" jisoo said.

"Jisoo for me you have to be my enemy's person.... can you do it" taehyung said looking at jisoo.

"Taehyung what are you saying.... do you know what you are saying" jisoo ask feeling taehyung was just making fun.

"Jisoo my dad had made a big mistake... he ask help from jeon's and payed them with jennie" taehyung said and look at jisoo and sees she was listening to his every word carefully.

"Jungkook... just I met jungkook and he told me this.... he said he will take jennie tomorrow" taehyung said.

"What" jisoo ask shocked. She knows how much taehyung love jennie and he can't leave jennie like that.

"You are the only one who can save her jisoo" taehyung said.

"How... how can I" jisoo said not knowing.

Taehyung told jisoo every thing and look at her.

Taehyung didn't know the look on jisoo's face. He did not knew what she is thinking about. He wished he could read her mind. (like in forced love hehehe)

"Taehyung I will do it.... I am ready to do it.... I will do it for you and jennie... I also love jennie as my own sister..... so I am more then ready" jisoo said.

Taehyung hugged jisoo he don't know if he have to be happy or he have to be sad.

As they were hugging tears from both of there eyes were coming. But non of them care about it. They just wanted to be inside each other's arm feeling each other's warmth.

Taehyung and jisoo was now lying on jisoo's bed. Non of them dare to say a word. The room was complete silence before taehyung's phone ring.

Taehyung look at phone screen and then look at jisoo who was lying inside his hands.

"Hello" taehyung said and even jisoo look at taehyung.

"So taehyung did you made your choice" jungkook said on the othere said which made taehyung's blood boil.

"Yes I did... i did made my choice" taehyung said and jisoo knew about what taehyung is talking about and who taehyung is talking to.

"It's jisoo" taehyung said as he look at jisoo's eyes with sadness in it and he only can see sadness in jisoo's eyes.

"So you are taking your girlfriend over your sister hahahaha taehyung" jungkook started to laugh.

"No it is jennie I will keep" taehyung said as tear went out of his eyes and jisoo also close her eyes knowing this will be the last time she can stay with taehyung.

"Ohh ok then taehyung.... then you are invited to my wedding next week" jungkook said.

"What your wedding" taehyung ask.

"Yes my wedding I will be marrying jisoo next week..... she will forever be main" jungkook said and hang up the phone.

"You should go now taehyung" jisoo said as she sat on the bed.

"No jisoo I will here tonight" taehyung said.

"No taehyung.... jimin is in Japan.... jennie is alone in the house.... you have to go" jisoo said.

"Oh shit... I forgot about it... I will go now... bye" taehyung said and kiss jisoo's forehead.

Jisoo watched taehyung as he ran to his car. Taehyung love his sister a lot. He might die if any thing happens to his sister.

So she can't let that happen. She will do any thing to keep taehyung happy.

But what taehyung and jisoo also don't know is this one step might change there life forever.

1065 words

To be continue

Hope you all will like this part

Please do read vote and comment

Negative comments are also accepted

Have a good day or night

I know I know guys I said I will be updating on 25th but be happy I updated on day early🙂🙂🙂

Stay healthy and happy I will update next part on 30th of July.